L'Oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser

L'Oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser

4.2

Aqua/water,sodium cocoyl glycinate, coco-betaine, glycerin,sodium cholride, titanium dioxide acrylates/c10-30 alky acrylate crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, benzyl salicylate, butylparaben, citronellol, ethylparaben, glycol distearate, isobutylparaben, linalool, methylparaben, peg 14m, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, propylparaben, salicylic acid, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, parfum/fragrance

on 3/21/2017 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is cleanser is amazing. I have sensitive skin and it does not over dry my skin. Its removes all my makeup , i use both a cloth and face brush to use this cleanser. And I love the smell , its smells fancy. From the product description from there site : Helps to remove all traces of makeup and impurities.
-Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and helps enhance skin smoothness and radiance.
-When used as part of a complete skincare regimen, this cleanser complements the performance of your daily RevitaLift anti-aging moisturizer action.

on 12/4/2016 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice soft cleanser to use. It has a slight exfoliation. It suds up nicely on the skin. My main complaint is the high amount of fragrance, it isn't very pleasing to me. Still, at this price it is a good deal for a cleanser and it works fairly well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is the only cleanser that has consistently worked for me in every season. I have very sensitive, dry skin which is very prone to breakouts when irritated by products. It also gets clogged pores around the nose area if I use anything too moisturizing. This cleanser is gentle enough, yet thoroughly cleanses without drying. It foams up into a nice lather and rinses well. Sometimes I add a bit of sugar to it for extra exfoliation. The price is about $5 for a tube, very affordable. The only complaint is the tube packaging-- once you open and use it the first time, you CANNOT store it with the red cap side down. You have to make sure the cap is at the top or else it will leak down into the cap and start to leak. Bad design, wish they would change that. I do love the way it make my face feel soft and clean, so I can deal with the packaging.

on 6/20/2016 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This product is nice and creamy and smells good, but it leaves my skin feeling slightly too taut (I have dry skin) But I like that it removes all traces of my oil cleanser and any leftover makeup. It doesn't break me out, and that is the best thing about it. Most cleansers I've tried have not agreed with my skin, so I am glad I found this. Even though it dries my skin slightly more that I would like, I will continue to use it while I test out other cleansers.

on 10/25/2014 3:53:00 PM

Like others have mentioned, it has a thick, creamy consistency and lathers up only slightly. I don't use it as my primary makeup remover, but it does get rid of leftover residue. This cleanser does have a slight fragrance, but it's not noticeable after it's been rinsed off. My skin always feels extremely smooth after use and is neither dry nor oily. It is the only drugstore cleanser I've used so far that doesn't outright strip the moisture from my face. (I'm looking at you, Clean & Clear and Neutrogena.)

So why not rate this 5 stars? I dislike the packaging. Maybe I bought a faulty product, but after a couple of months, the cap won't snap completely shut. As a result, cleanser leaks out and smears all over the inside of the cap. I wouldn't mind waiting the extra 5 seconds for product to travel from the bottom of an upright bottle if it means less mess!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Decent cleanser. But unlike many others, I did find this a little drying. Even though it is creamy, it's very soapy and stripping (which can be good if you wear a lot of make up). However, after toweling my face off, it felt so tight and dry that I was just dying to put on moisturizer!

For the price, it's great, but it's just another cheap cleanser that strips the face of its natural oils. My HG cleanser is the Cerave foaming facial cleanser which never leaves my skin dry as it keeps the skin's natural protective barrier intact.

on 1/23/2014 10:57:00 PM

I've been using this product off and on for about a year now and really love it. I use my clarisonic with this and it creates a nice amount of foam unlike other cleansers I have used. If I use it with others it soaps up way to much! It leaves my skin soft and washes off nicely with no residue, pleasant smell, great consistency, only need a small amount, and hasn't caused me to break out at all. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG cleanser. I have repurchased 3 times so far, and will continue to do so. I love creamy cleansers and foamy cleansers. This is as creamy as it gets. Not sure about the other reviewers comments on its foaming action, because it does not foam up at all for me, it's just extremely thick & creamy. It does not leave any residue, does not make my skin feel dry and tight (I have extremely dry skin in general) and washes all my makeup away. I'm not an everyday foundation wearer since my skin has always been very good (good genes - thanks mom!), but I've used it to remove foundation & it's done the job. I always use eye makeup remover before I cleanse because I try to keep from tugging, pulling and using other harsh methods of removal around the delicate skin eye area for anti-aging purposes. This cleanser is so fantastic for dry and sensitive skin, I hope they never discontinue it! And now my husband has started using it because he loves the creamy consistency!

on 1/12/2013 3:54:00 AM

The texture and smell of this product is just perfect! It's not too thick or thin when you lather it, and it smells nice and clean. I only use a pea size and it's more than enough for my face and neck.
My skin feels so smooth afterwards it's hard to stop touching!
I find this really helps with oil control & blackheads as well! It's not drying at all and I haven't broken out. I found this really did brighten my skin as well, it's great!

UPDATE; JULY 08 2013
I think this cleanser is more of a winter cleanser. It's now warm here and my skin started getting really dry once I stopped using this my dry patches went away.

on 1/4/2012 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

revitalift smoothing cream cleanser is a verry good cleanser.it leaves my skin smooth,removes my make up,hydrate,moiturizes my skin.it's not drying at all! It goes perfectly with my neck-face revitalift cream.for the results and price,i'm satisfied with that cream cleanser! Love it!