4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

OMGSH!!! nothing works like this! liquid pencils like urban decay's 24/7 liner or even milani's liquif'eye are pain in the a** to sharpen but after this purchase, it has become soo easy and it looks brand new! this is definitely a good buy even for the price. you'll save so much products!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

9 years ago

I purchased this when I had a few of the 24/7 liners and it worked great. I don't like the 24/7 liners because I prefer automatic eyeliners so no need for an sharpener. I swapped this away. I do have a few NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils, so I did purchase their sharpener. It's not an awesome purple but is the same sharpener with the (plastic tool inserted in the sharpener is for scraping and dislodging shavings, keeping blade free of gunk) for $3.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

9 years ago

Dropped it and it broke. It was easy to fix but since it doesn't work the same. I use it to sharpen my concealer and white flakes go everywhere now. ): I didn't expect it to break so easily either considering I paid £4.50 for it. Selected no for would I buy it again, but at some point I might consider getting a replacement and try not to drop that one.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

By far the best sharpener I've ever used. Ordered it for 9 dollars from beauty.com when my old sharpener chewed up all my pencils. This one is sharp, perfectly points liners and never ever chews them up at all. Love it!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

10 years ago

OMG!!! A god send! I never would have spent $9 for a sharpener but this came in a set with two eyeliners I was getting. It is perfect - not just for UD liners but for my Stila lip glaze sticks (better than the sharpener that actually is made for them), my Sue Devitt thick eye pencil, NYX jumbos, everything.... Sharpens smoothly to a perfect point!

About reviewer (212 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

10 years ago

This sharpener gets the job done, and it gets it done WELL. The small side fits all of my pencil liners except for my sephora nano liners. The larger side fits NYX Jumbo pencils perfectly. It leaves your pencils perfectly pointed without wasting a lot of product. And yes, the $9 price tag for this sharpener is sooooo worth it.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

So, like others on here have said, every other sharpener made my UD pencils come out wonky, so I sprung for this little gem. If you have any of the UD pencils, this is a must, in my opinion. At $9, its a bit high for a sharpener, I got it 15% of at Sephora to soften the blow lol. I'd buy it again, because I can't live without my UD pencils, and my UD pencils can't live without this sharpener. :)

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

10 years ago

I own three UD 24/7 eyeliners, and have had the hardest time getting them sharpened with the sharpeners (Clinique and Benefit) that I already own. Fortunately, I thought to look here to see if UD made a sharpener and to see if it was any good, and I just have to say that this makes a HUGE difference in being able to sharpen you UD pencils. I couldn't get them to sharpen with the other sharpeners, but this makes a nice, clean point. The little tool that comes with it to clean it is also a nice bonus. UPDATE: 3/31/10: Someone sent me a message asking about the little cleaning tool, and it's definitely a bit hard to locate. When you take the clear plastic cover off, the tool is located up against the rim, and it looks like a plastic toothpick. It slides out from the brackets that hold it in place. Hope that helps!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0

10 years ago

What can I say? I bought the Urban Decay liners and then heard that they were difficult to sharpen unless you used this special sharpener. Visually, I don't notice any difference from another similar sharpener I have, but I didn't want to take a chance of losing product from a poorly sharpened pencil. Nothing worse than the liner breaking off inside the sharpener. It's not a matter of getting it out - it's wasted product. For $9, it's a bit pricey for a sharpener, but my UD liner works great with it. It works. Update: after a few months, the lid of the sharpener cracked in half and the bottom catcher tray on the bottom wouldn't stay on anymore. Overall at this point, very disappointed and I would not buy this product again.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

10 years ago

good sharpener, lasts a long time, really all there is to it. $8 CDN so price point is ok..buy it!

About reviewer (387 reviews)

Age19-24