4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I have always used cheap sharpeners, typically ones made for regular pencils or from e.l.f. I didn't see the point in paying more for a tool when I thought they were all the same. I got Grind House in a set with two 24/7 liners, and I LOVE it. It sharpens all of my pencils well, no matter the size, with very little waste. I love how it can be easily taken apart for cleaning.

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

So I think it's kind of odd to review a sharpener, but here it goes anyway. Long story short - I absolutely love this sharpener. I was using just a cheap $1 pencil sharpener from the D/S and it kept breaking off my MUFE/UD eyeliners. This doesn't do it - flawless sharpening every time. I think I paid $10 for this at Sephora, which is a bit pricey for a sharpener IMO, but if it keeps from wasting product/money with poor sharpeners and my MUFE/UD eyeliners, then it's totally worth it. Plus I like how it's covered so it holds the shavings if you can't dump them right away. If I ever need to purchase this again, I definitely will.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Wow, very impressed with this sharpener. It's better than my Chanel and Dior sharpeners. It's cute, compact and the cover on top helps keep the parts from going all over the place. Highly recommend this.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I know it sounds weird to review a pencil sharpener, but hear me out, this one is the BEST. I've had a ton of sharpeners, drugstore to MAC. This Urban Decay sharpener takes the cake. First off, I love the packaging. Urban Decay always has the cutest designs and colors. To the product itself, I've never had a sharpener that would sharpen my creamy pencils without ruining them. This one has never effed up my pencils once! It fits large and skinny pencils, not just Urban Decay pencils! I use it for literally every eye/lip pencil I have and I've never had a problem. Also I love how it stores the shaving in a little compartment so I don't have to stand over a trashcan. If you want a good quality eye pencil sharpener please go check this out!

About reviewer (284 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesGreen

8 years ago

Wow- I have to say I was skeptical but this is the best sharpener! It doesn't waste product and the tips of all my eyeliners look wonderful. Spend the extra money and purchase this sharpener!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I used to think that a sharpener was just a sharpener, till I bought the Grindhouse to get my UD order up to the minimum for free shipping. There really is a difference. This one is super sharp and doesn't waste product. Worth every penny. 5 3 3 Yes

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

This sharpener really lives up to its reputation. I've had several others, and this is by far the best. No more wasted product! That alone is worth the extra few bucks for this sharpener. Don't let the price scare you off, it's SO worth it!!

About reviewer (251 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

Seems silly to review a sharpener, but yeah I just got this and wow. It worked on all my pencils (lip, eye, thick, thin, all brands). No broken pieces of product gunking the blade. The blade is short so it doesn't grind down more of the pencil than you need to get a sharp end. love it. If it holds up, I'll consider this a perfect purchase. Mine was $8 bucks at Sephora.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Fine

8 years ago

I had gotten to the point where I had stopped buying pencils that required sharpening because I had ruined so many. However, I still had pencils that were plastic, like the milani liquifye that I couldn't use anymore because they wouldn't sharpen. I bit the bullet and got this one because of the great reviews. I am happy to say that I was able to resume using my plastic after using this sharpener. Most of the time, those dollar sharpeners give you what you pay for.

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Other

from

8 years ago

i'm happy that bought this SHARPENER! it sharpens my makeup pencils like a dream without wasting any product. i have destroyed so many pencils ,even store them in the refrigerator before sharpening. its a bit pricey but i won't have to waste any more money on buying another sharpener or product.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35