4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I completely mangled my 24/7 pencil when I tried to sharpen it with one of my generic sharpeners. This grindhouse sharpener fixed it right up and gave it the perfect point. Its also cute (for a sharpener) and you can sharpen two sizes of pencil with this. It's totally worth the $8.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

from

12 years ago

I just had to buy this sharpener, because I couldn't resist the packaging and I'm crazy about urban decay. It's a lil bit more than most sharpeners ($8) but it's really good. So far it's sharpening everything so easily, especially the 24/7's and it's so smooth for everything. I just love it!!! It's not a sucky cheap quality sharpener. It comes in a cute little purple box and it's a clear/purple packaging with a skull print and butterflies....super cute and convenient. UPDATE: I wanted to add in what the site says about their sharperner since it helps more! "This multi-functional pencil sharpener is designed to work with the entire 24/7 family: a slimline hole for 24/7 Glide-On Eye & Lip Pencils, & a large hole for thick-barreled 24/7 Concealer. Our sharpener also works with most other brands’ big & small pencils (if you must. . .). Our sharpener goes through 11 steps before assembling the blade onto the sharpener body, resulting in phenomenal quality. Made of durable steel, we infused the precision sharpener blade with 1% carbon to prevent rust, and attached a transparent removable lid. Added bonus? Purple flourishes make it the prettiest sharpener, ever. Tips: The plastic tool inserted in the sharpener is for scraping and dislodging shavings, keeping blade free of gunk."

About reviewer (641 reviews)

Age19-24