Skin Biology Breasts, Nipples and Decolletage cream

No Image

3.0

Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, glycine, propylene glycol (and) diazolidinyl urea (and) methylparaben (and) propylparaben, allantoin, cupric chloride, lavandula augustifolia (lavender) oil, tocophersolan (Vitamin E), retinyl palmitate, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, lycopene, xanthophyll (lutein), ubiquinone (CoQ-10).1/30/10

on 3/28/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Disgusting smell and irritation everywhere I put it.Please stay away.Those products are just very bad .......All of them!

on 3/29/2009 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This works or seems to. I love using Skin Biology products, but this one does smell horrible. I tried, but I can't get past that smell of dead snails. So what I do is buy the Body Lotions they sell with the scents and just add a few drops of CP Serum then use it. It truly does improve skin tone. Takes some time to see the change but it works.

on 8/22/2008 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I would bill this only as a temporary firmer upper (no topical application of cosmetic can ever make a real difference on something so deep down as sagging)..
However for that it's excellent, I really notice a difference when I apply this (not as much as a bra would do, but say how much difference you would see applying a caffeine cream to cellulite). However it really does improve skin tone.

It is so unpleasant to use however that I really only use it for time when I know I may be bra-less (few and far between these days). This is because it's a thick green cream (and it takes about an hour for the green cast to fade) and it smells FOUL! like all other Skin Biology products.

Popular Lotions / Creams