2.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I don't understand why everyone seems to have negative experiences with this product. I'm a guy - so if it works on my legs when I haven't shaved in a while it certainly should work for women. If the cream is not taking the hair off, you're not leaving it on long enough. I usually leave it on for 10 minutes (the maximum time) without any burning or irritation. Use the sponge for application and use a washcloth and moisturizing soap in the shower to remove it. Wet the cream with some soap before you try to remove it. PAT the area dry and use a good non-greasy lotion afterwards.

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesGreen

1.0

9 years ago

Ladies (and gents if there are any...) please refrain from buying this product. I have used it once and it gave me a nasty rash. I used as directed, even did a patch test. Everything was going fine until it started burning my legs like crazy. I washed it off and continued my shower. Once I dried off I noticed it barely removed the hair and it left my leg red. That is when I noticed a rash starting to develop and some skin peeling off. This a horrible product and it is probably what caused the skin loss in Cabin Fever.

SkinNormal, Fair

HairOther

EyesBlue

1.0

9 years ago

I gave it a 5 on price because of what it's worth it is WAY to expensive!! I used it about 20-30 minutes ago and I reget it SO badly!! I used it on my chest, underarms, and legs. The underarms and chest didn't remove at ALL! But That's fine with me because of what happened to my LEGS! I followed the directions and even looked up how to apply it online first of all. So, when I put it on it started burning after about a minute. I thought that might have been normal. BUT then it started to burn and put me in tears! I felt like I was being attacked by fire ants!! So I took off the cream the way you were supposed to just incase it actually WORKED but it didn't! AT ALL! All it did was give me red bumbs that are bleeding and it didn't remove ONE piece of hair! I am SO mad I wasted $12 on this! It's also changed my skin tone on my legs! They're darker in places and lighter in others. I'm in so much pain. I would take all the hair in the world on my legs just to not go through this pain. DO NOT BUY THIS! It may have worked other places but it is not worth keeping when I know how much pain it's put me through!! :'(

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I got the purple one that comes in a pump after my friend raved about it. I have used creams (mainly Veet) and this one does not come off in the shower even with the sponge. I gave it a 4 for package because the pump did not get clogged like most do. The sponge got moldy even though I thought it was dry. I used the spray hose/massager for my shower and it still did not come off. I used the fluffy sponges that everyone seems to have and it came off some but not totally. The last time I used it I used the stick that comes with Veet and it did come off. It gets a 2 because it does not come off like it claims but it does take the hair off if you use the stick.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

3.0

9 years ago

I used this on both legs from top to bottom only one time and was not impressed. AT ALL. However, I have found it is extremely useful to only apply it on the back of my thighs. Honestly, I feel like I never do a good enough job shaving back there and always miss without even realizing it until I am wearing shorts or a bathing suit. I only apply the product on the back of my thighs, leave it on while i shave the front of my thighs and below my knees, and it does a hell of a better job at removing hair than I do with a razor. So while I don't recommend it as the primary hair removal treatment, I continue to buy it for that one reason. It doesn't hurt or sting badly. I can feel it tingling once I've left it on for a few minutes but it hurts a lot less than getting cut by a razor!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

tried this on my legs tonight, and while they're relatively smooth and i didn't experience any crazy irritation or burning, i will not be using this again. it smells VILE-so, so disgusting, and it's hard to make the smell go away. it also made my legs itchy and dry, though i put lots of lotion on afterwards. worst of all, it made my shower REALLY slippery-so much so that i almost wiped out a few times! scary stuff. definitely can't recommend this.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesOther

9 years ago

The only good thing about this product is the container it came in, other than that, YUCK!. I've never experienced ingrown hairs with any other removal creams till I tried this one. Left my skin irritated and I actually have a couple of hair bumps. I'm going back to the Nair lotions, I don't understand why this particular brand is so irritating. I gave it 2 lippies, because it did remove the hair, which is what it was supposed to do and I like the packaging. Other than that, do yourself a favor and skip this particular product.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Other

10 years ago

I followed all the instructions, but it left a bunch of random patches everywhere. I find that if you don't get it wet until you're gonna wash it off then it works okay, but still not well. On the arms it actually worked alright the first time, but it left my arms a little red and irritated. I would not buy this again, and I say just stick to shaving.

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

10 years ago

I didn't have a bad experience with this product. I don't know why everybody else did. It worked so well i tried it under my arms and bikini area and the results were just as good as the legs. It smells horrible and that lil sponge that comes with it gets all icky afterward. But other then that I love it and well definitely re-purchase

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

HairBrown

10 years ago

I bought this product because I was so excited about it! I mean... I wouldn't have to shave and my legs would be oh so smooth. Jesus Christ I should've put it back down on the shelf asap! I just used this product about 10 minutes ago and not only are my legs itching like crazy, they're also bleeding. While the hair did come off, I'd love to have it back on if it meant my legs would stop BURNING. I only had the product on for about 5 minutes, it says a maximum of 10 so I didn't want to push it, and as I was taking it off my skin started to itch reaaaaallllyyy badly. You DO NOT want to pick up this product, just try something else. It's horrid. But hey, my legs are smooth! If anyone can get past the bleeding part to touch them.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm