Bella Pelle - Chiara Polish

No Image

1 review

The best scrub I have found so far for minimizing bikini ingrown hairs but I especially love it because it smoothens and softens the skin on the back of my arms, caled Keratosis Pilaris (KP), making the bumps less noticeable. I use this a couple times a week (it can be used up to 4x per week). It smells wonderful, a little goes a long way (a tub lasts me a year), and it's made with some very natural ingredients. I love that it's gentle in texture but works hard. I will not be without this product.

approx. $50 for 8 oz!! (large tub)

Ingredients (from the label): Corn Meal and Jojoba Beads (polishing), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (moisturizing), Zeolite (evacuates impurities), Salicylic Acid (keratolytic), Totarol(TM) ([anti-bacterial] and anti-oxidant), Essential Oil (ChiaraComplex)

updated 10/17/08: I still use this 3x per week on my bikini area, and the backs of my arms where I get small red bumps known as keratosis pilaris (genetic). This is the most effective product I have found to date for KP and does not irritate my skin or clog my pores.