3.8

price range

Reviews

from

5 years ago

I got this at tj maxx for $15. No idea what it smelled like but it was so cute. It was very love/hate at first, one of the notes just didn't do it for me so I put it away. I'd give it a 2.5 or 3 at this point. I tried it again this week and I love it! I don't know if after 3 years whatever I didn't like isn't noticeable anymore, or its different body chemistry from night living in Florida/being older, but I love it now. it's sweet, summery, and not very complex. I'd buy it again if I can find it or end up using it all.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

5 years ago

I believe this was my first ever perfume I got in middle school. I remember finding this in Walmart and begging my mom to buy it for me... I couldn't resist the adorable packaging. The smell was nice mostly, but a little artificial and chemical-ish smelling. It has a very sweet coconut and vanilla scent to it. It's definitely not strong or overwhelming, making it perfect for spring and summer. The scent didn't last very long on me. I think this perfume has been discontinued though? I can't find it anywhere. :( I would definitely repurchase if I could find it.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

from

5 years ago

My mum usually gets me a Harajuku for christmas. I never actually wear it, just love the bottles! This is my first time actually spraying the perfumes so I thought I'd review them! I think Music kinda crisp and fresh like the ocean, its different, but I definitely buy for the design rather than the scent. Also fades fast but I kinda expected that from the price. Harajuku G is more of a creamy vanilla scent, works well with my skin, I actually really like it & can't stop smelling my wrist! At first when I sprayed it was like water, no smell, I was really confused. But than it transformed into a lovely not-too-sweet scent, it's almost like I'm wearing a subtle mix of vanilla & creme brûlée. Unexpected but lovely <3

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0

6 years ago

Wow - what a disappointment! I thought I would love this. It features mandarin, fresh coconut, and apple peel in the top, jasmine sambac, freesia and magnolia in the heart, and coconut cream, white sandalwood and cottonwoods. I love coconut, and tropical/sweet, but the initial smell of this is awful...like slightly coconut and PLASTIC. It's a weird smell, and I don't like it-it smells very synthetic and industrial. I don't know if it usually smells this way or got too warm or old and picked up a plastic smell from the bottle, but it's unpleasant. After a while it smells a little better, but it never really smells great. I was expecting a stronger, purer smell of coconut. I really don't like this much at all. After about 30 min to an hour it smells faintly just ok. It really doesn't smell much like "tropical".

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I just purchased this after smelling it on a friend. It's such a lovely, light and summery fragrance. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. The bottle is so cute it hurts. I would repurchase without question!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

I have three of the mini bottles, the original, the Snow Bunnies version, and the Jingle G version. I love this scent! To me, it smells like a light citrus with notes of vanilla. The bottles are so cute too! I own a couple of the other scents, but G is my absolute favorite. I find it lasts a good while. It's a nice scent for everyday, though the bottles, even the large sized ones, are rather small.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Medium

7 years ago

This is probably my favourite scent. It tends to be a strong scent on me but some how light and airy at the same time. It makes me think of pina colada on the beach. It has a great coconut and pineapple smell without smelling like sunscreen like most other perfumes/sprays with those same types of scents. I bought this at my local drug store when it first came out for about $50. The packaging is the cutest I had ever seen and what intially drew me to it. However I hated how little I got for the price. The bottle was all the doll cap and only came in 30ml as the largest size. Since then I have bought another bottle on Ebay for only $30 and I got a tester of 100 ml and couldn't be happier! :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

This is one of my signature scents! I love anything with a wood, musk, vanilla, coconut note. This fragrance is a fragrance I can wear for any occasion, I absolutely LOVE this scent. It reminds me slightly of; Hilary Duff - With Love 5/5 score from me <3

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

I generally hate "sweet" scents but am addicted to this one. It's definitely not for everyone. My former roommate threw a fit everytime I used "G". One thing that annoys me is that the scent seems to be slightly different with every bottle. Also, I didn't realize that "Super G" is a different scent than "G". Hard to keep up with the constant changes. But overall, I'm obsessed and I'll keep buying. It's almost my signature scent at this moment.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesOther

8 years ago

A great summertime scent. Heavy on coconut. I love it. Not something I would wear in the dead of winter. It's definitely a "let's celebrate all things tropical" kind of scent. If you like beach-themed fragrances like BB "Beach", this would be a nice addition to your summer fragrance wardrobe. The bottle is super cute, too.

About reviewer (263 reviews)

Age36-43