Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was a Mother's Day gift, to myself.
I had not tried it before (I know, I'm two decades late) but my sister in law said I needed a sweet fragrance, and to broaden my horizons away from citrus and what she calls "masculine" scents. Whatever. I have a sneaking suspicion that my husband had something to do with this. He doesn't understand my obsession with citrus scents, he prefers sweet ones.

She recommended this. She is classy and feminine. So I bought it.

I got the extra large bottle online at Macy's for a solid C note ($100.) I decided to get that, because it came with a seriously cute Juicy Couture purse and some lotion of the same fragrance. Plus free two day shipping. I feel like I really got my money's worth. Because I am cheap.

This bottle is HUGE. 6.7 ounces to be exact. I haven't seen a perfume bottle that big before. The decoration makes me feel as if I could really sit with Jeffree Star and the Plastics on Wednesday. Very good quality package. It was wrapped in a hot pink hinge lid box, with a black velvet lining. I'm impressed and feel a little juvenile for loving something so bubble-gummy so much.

As for the scent, I cannot seem to stop smelling different notes throughout the day. It mellows and blooms. I smell vanilla, musk, pineapple, berry, woods, amber. I feel it mixes well with tobacco smoke, smelling like marshmallows and campfire. It's sweet, but not sickening and not overpowering. In high school I wore Avon's Candid, and this reminds me slightly of it! Surprisingly, I absolutely love it. It isn't strong from the start, but it clings and lingers. I'm impressed. I feel it might be too young for me, but I guess I need to lighten up anyway. Probably won't be repurchasing any time soon, I have a swimming pool of the stuff.

Glad I tried it. Not 5 lippies, but good enough to take me back to high school.

on 4/17/2018 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I love this sweet smelling perfume. My husband loves this scent on me as well. I am not well versed on the "notes" in this. But it smells lovely.

I covet this perfume! This is FBW 4 sure but I just got chanel Chanel’s chance/coco mad edp‘s & no. 5 lotion also a 3 Spray Ariana Grande set & Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy gift set/rollerball so I’m set I also got a mini spray of VLJ/lipgloss/Solid Perfume today I’m addicted it smells just like VS SLT noir tease which I love & VS Love Is Heavenly (I got 5 rollerballs as well) it’s not that original but it’s great & there are a lot of good dupes out there. It just smells fresh & good & I like it. I just really, really like it.

on 12/16/2017 6:34:00 AM

This is a review for the Viva La Juicy Pure Parfum spray which is limited edition I think? Either way it’s the exact same notes as the edp. This smells really good I can see why people like this. I really love it as well. What I love in the opening is the mandarin orange and how this doesn’t have a heavy alcohol smell when you first spray this. It’s just the scent of juicy oranges. It says forest fruits as one of the top notes and I do not know what forest fruits smell like lol. But I like it in this because the fruity opening smells quite good. The white florals in this are some of my favorites I adore Jasmine, Gardenia, and Honeysuckle. They smell so good too not artificial just a lovely mix of the white florals. I catch whiffs on the honeysuckle and it smells so good! I also love the base norptes and how the florals settle into the praline, caramel, sandalwood, and amber. It’s really a lovely base that smells so good on the dry down.

I got this at Ulta and it was super pricey but the packaging is gorgeous it’s covered in crystals and I love the pink bow. This parfum only comes in the 3.4 ounce size but somehow this looks bigger and the bottle is super heavy. It’s really pretty and well made. This on me has moderate sillage and lasts for hours on me. I can see why so many people enjoy this fragrance.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This perfume smells amazing, it's sweet but clean, I can't explain how good it smells. I had always thought it might be too sweet for me and bought a small bottle to try, but once I had worn it a few days, I wish I had just gone for the big bottle. Everyone asks me what I'm wearing, guys included. I have never had a guy notice my fragrances until I started wearing this one. It's my go to date perfume but it's nice enough for daily use, and lasts all day. I know this is a fragrance I will always want to have on hand.

on 9/16/2017 6:07:00 PM

It's my go to fragrance. I can't say enough good things about this scent. It is fresh but sexy. I wear it daily and cannot be without it.

on 9/10/2017 12:11:00 AM

Had received sample on paper, thought it smelled great. Normally don't like to be overpowering with a scent and have found 2 spritzes behind each ear, on chest and wrists is pleasant enough, have received compliments about smelling nice. Have tried 2, 3, 4, and even 5 spritzes. Unfortunately this fragrance does not hold its scent, definitely disappointing.

on 7/24/2017 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

No staying power. It smells sweet, less sweeter than Alien absolue mugler & lancome la vie est belle so it's a bit better but I can't smell it any longer than 30 minutes. I've asked a friend who felt the same way.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Caramel
Praline
Sandalwood
Vanilla
Very Nice Floral Fruity Perfume....Smells like White Flowers & Berries...Ladies that like Perfumes with
White Flowers & Berries May like this...Love the Pink Bow on the Cap...

I LOVE this perfume. One of the best smelling scents ever.

That said, it seems to make me sneeze more than any other fragrance I've worn. I will not repurchase. I will miss this scent. Adorable bottle too.

I loved VS Noir Tease because it smells so similar, and I don't remember that making me sneeze. The flaw with that scent was that the pump would stop working.

Popular Fragrances