Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 4/17/2018 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I love this sweet smelling perfume. My husband loves this scent on me as well. I am not well versed on the "notes" in this. But it smells lovely.

on 6/6/2016 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My current obsession after switching out from my YSL parisienne edt and Chloe edp. It smell sweet, and perfect for any time of the day. The scent lingered for a good, solid 8 hours or more and even after that, you can still smell the faint sweet scent. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves sweet, fragrant perfume.

on 1/22/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a really nice vanilla sweet fragrance. I originally had the 50mL bottle and got sick of it so I gave it away, but I suddenly had a craving for VLJ and went out and got the 100mL bottle for $110 (lol whoops)!. The bottle is so adorable, looks amazing on my dresser! I haven't gotten any compliments yet but I'm keeping my ear out! ;) this is probably better worn as a winter scent but a couple of sprays in the summer won't hurt! It has good lasting power and average sillage. Would I buy again? I'm not sure, kind of on the fence about it,

on 5/1/2014 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The best perfume ever. Well to me! My HG! I've had 5 bottles in the last 6 years so yeah it's something that I must have! If I only owned this one fragrance it would be alright with me! It's actually the only one I like from the Juicy Couture line... LOVE Viva La Juicy! :) :) :)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a baffling scent. Viva La Juicy has virtually everything I like in a fragrance. I am a die-hard gourmand aficionado and it is so bizarre to me that VLJ packs vanilla, praline, and caramel because all I get are sharp, synthetic florals with a wisp of something that could be caramel, albeit caramel strangled by a rogue gardenia. I find the drydown more powdery and tolerable, but there is an inescapable chemical quality that I find really nauseating. I smell this on others all the time, so I know it is my nose, not my body chemistry. If you seek a cozy, foody fragrance, I would guide you more in the direction of JS Fancy, the Lavanila line, or Prada Candy.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture is one of my very favorite perfumes; I have the 3.4-oz. bottle, which is their biggest. I also have a gift set that includes the perfume, lotion, & shower gel. The bottle I have costs $92 & the gift sets just vary from $76 - $110. The scent is very sweet & reminds me of fruits or berries. It mellows out & wears long. I don't need more than one spritz on each side of my neck or on my chest. If you're looking for a subtle or a mature one, you probably won't like this. The packaging is definitely cutesy & ultra-feminine, but it is a little annoying. All these charms & big bow tend to get in the way & move around when all you're trying to do it put the lid on or take it off. Other than the cost & unnecessary decorations on the bottle, this perfume is truly 5 lipsticks.

on 3/4/2011 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this perfume. I sort of reminds me of Britney Spears' Fantasy but not as sweet and a bit more complex. I really loved Fantasy it is one of a very few fragrances that I have finished. I was going to get another but, I found this and I plan on buying it over and over again.

on 1/4/2011 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I got this scent as a gift during the Holidays. I don't know if I got a bad batch of this, but I am thourougly unimpressed with this scent.

First off, it's supposed to be an eau de parfum but is more like an eau de toiliette - it has a strong alcohol scent. When if finally dries, the smell is VERY VERY faint- almost non-existent. After two hours there is no further scent that I can detect. The perfume was part of a gift set that included a body creme that smells NOTHING like this perfume and a small travel size botte of the scent.

If you must try this, get a sample from Sephora first, because it isn't cheap. I am hoping that this scent will be better as a summer scent. It is definietely not strong enough for winter. Perhaps Juicy should stick to velour athletic wear. I will not be purchasing a replacement bottle.