Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 1/15/2017 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This one came out when I was in high school, but surprisingly, it wasn't a massive hit amongst myself and my peers. In Australia, the year 2008, we all wore Fantasy to death... Midnight Fantasy to be exact.

So, I hadn't really been compelled to try this. However.... when I did... hooooolly!! what a perfume! I have heart eyes wearing this.

So yummy and gorgeous. Intoxicatingly beautiful. Vanilla, orange, caramel, praline with some sweet, delicate white florals in the back.

It's just such a delicious fragrance, I have no idea why anyone couldn't at least like this one. It isn't screechy, it's not heavy and it's not offensive. It's just so likeable! Forever and ever love.

Sillage, big for the first 10-40 mins. Then a skin scent. Longevity = hopeless unfortunately.

I saw this at Ross for just $19.99 so I bought it & it smells soooo good!!!! It's a pretty small bottle, but it's worth the price. It's about $30 if you buy it at regular price, unless you go to Macy's or Ulta then it'll be more pricey. I find the smell to be so pleasant & just pretty-smelling lol it smells similar to VS perfumes but way less expensive. I love it! I still love VS perfumes but I wanted/needed a perfume ASAP. This is definitely in my top-5 favorite perfumes!! :) Go to Ross & buy it, you'll save 5-$10 :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this perfume! It's sweet and floral and not too sickly for my taste. It lingers for a long time and a little goes a long way. I first started wearing it in summer last year and now it forever reminds me of summer nights out. The only thing I don't like about it is the bottle! Extremely heavy and enormous, tacky looking with the plastic chain and cut glass and the hot pink bow... But I can deal with that since the scent is such a winner with me!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This stuff smells so good! It's sweet and very feminine. The packaging is obviously adorable, as well. It also has some good staying power.

Will repurchase.

I've been repurchasing this perfume for years it is my go-to scent. It's the perfect blend of floral, sweet and fruity. I always get compliments when I have it on. My boyfriend loves it. When I'm around his guy friends and have it on they always say I smell really good. A random girl at a bar told me I smelt really pretty the other night haha. I will continue to purchase this perfume for a very long time! I absolutely love it.

on 10/16/2013 6:27:00 PM

This is my signature scent. It's a lovely scent that's innocent, yet seductive at the same time. This fragrance just makes me happy when I spray it! It has notes of vanilla and if you like caramel, you'll probably love this scent! I smell gardenia and juicy berry notes, as well. It doesn't smell like a fake berry scent, just ripe with a tiny hint of sharpness. It's a rounded out scent with strong warm notes that anchor it, like the vanilla and sandalwood. If you'd like to see all my fragrances, their notes, and my quick thoughts on each of them, watch my perfume collection video here:

on 10/14/2013 8:59:00 AM

I love this perfume even tho theres nothing really too unique about it. I feel like ive smelt something similar before. To me it smells girly and just delicious. Id definitely buy again.

on 6/5/2013 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I saw the really cool commercial about this and I think the packaging is really pretty. I've also heard a lot of good reviews about this perfume from blogs and youtube so one day I decided to purchase one online without even test it first (my bad).

pfffff I don't really know about perfume notes and all that stuff but I think the smell is really average DUH! nothing special. it says "eau de parfum" but my bbw body mist surprisingly lasts longer than this! I totally would not repurchase this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this perfume. When I first got it everybody was asking me where I got it, and my boyfriend absolutely loves it! And I get tons of comment on it. But I would not recommend it for the winter..it's more of a summer perfume. It usually stays for a while. I usually go to gym around 11 and it stays on from 7 o'clock...but the reason it fades away is because we run 1-2 miles everyday and such. But besides it wearing off after gym, it's a great summer perfume!

My sister bought it for me last Christmas and I fell in love instantly.Its not a overwhelming scent like and old woman would wear but light and floral.I love it but it is a tad expensive for what you get.

Popular Fragrances