Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.2

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was a Mother's Day gift, to myself.
I had not tried it before (I know, I'm two decades late) but my sister in law said I needed a sweet fragrance, and to broaden my horizons away from citrus and what she calls "masculine" scents. Whatever. I have a sneaking suspicion that my husband had something to do with this. He doesn't understand my obsession with citrus scents, he prefers sweet ones.

She recommended this. She is classy and feminine. So I bought it.

I got the extra large bottle online at Macy's for a solid C note ($100.) I decided to get that, because it came with a seriously cute Juicy Couture purse and some lotion of the same fragrance. Plus free two day shipping. I feel like I really got my money's worth. Because I am cheap.

This bottle is HUGE. 6.7 ounces to be exact. I haven't seen a perfume bottle that big before. The decoration makes me feel as if I could really sit with Jeffree Star and the Plastics on Wednesday. Very good quality package. It was wrapped in a hot pink hinge lid box, with a black velvet lining. I'm impressed and feel a little juvenile for loving something so bubble-gummy so much.

As for the scent, I cannot seem to stop smelling different notes throughout the day. It mellows and blooms. I smell vanilla, musk, pineapple, berry, woods, amber. I feel it mixes well with tobacco smoke, smelling like marshmallows and campfire. It's sweet, but not sickening and not overpowering. In high school I wore Avon's Candid, and this reminds me slightly of it! Surprisingly, I absolutely love it. It isn't strong from the start, but it clings and lingers. I'm impressed. I feel it might be too young for me, but I guess I need to lighten up anyway. Probably won't be repurchasing any time soon, I have a swimming pool of the stuff.

Glad I tried it. Not 5 lippies, but good enough to take me back to high school.

on 12/16/2017 6:34:00 AM

This is a review for the Viva La Juicy Pure Parfum spray which is limited edition I think? Either way it’s the exact same notes as the edp. This smells really good I can see why people like this. I really love it as well. What I love in the opening is the mandarin orange and how this doesn’t have a heavy alcohol smell when you first spray this. It’s just the scent of juicy oranges. It says forest fruits as one of the top notes and I do not know what forest fruits smell like lol. But I like it in this because the fruity opening smells quite good. The white florals in this are some of my favorites I adore Jasmine, Gardenia, and Honeysuckle. They smell so good too not artificial just a lovely mix of the white florals. I catch whiffs on the honeysuckle and it smells so good! I also love the base norptes and how the florals settle into the praline, caramel, sandalwood, and amber. It’s really a lovely base that smells so good on the dry down.

I got this at Ulta and it was super pricey but the packaging is gorgeous it’s covered in crystals and I love the pink bow. This parfum only comes in the 3.4 ounce size but somehow this looks bigger and the bottle is super heavy. It’s really pretty and well made. This on me has moderate sillage and lasts for hours on me. I can see why so many people enjoy this fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Caramel
Praline
Sandalwood
Vanilla
Very Nice Floral Fruity Perfume....Smells like White Flowers & Berries...Ladies that like Perfumes with
White Flowers & Berries May like this...Love the Pink Bow on the Cap...

on 12/30/2014 5:16:00 PM

This was an old friends signature scent. It always smelt divine on her so I thought I would try it on myself one time I was over and I've been in love ever since! I have bought other perfumes but I always revert back to viva la juicy. The scent just mixed well with me and has a very strong staying power. I purchase multiple bottles if I see a deal or if it's on sale at my local priceline or chemist warehouse. If you love sweet, caramel scents this one is for you

Errrgg! I hate that I like this. All the cool kids are wearing it and I'm so not a cool kid. The bottle looks cheap and the name sucks. When someone asks me what I wearing, I actually lie and say it's VS Noir Tease cause I'm embarrassed to say Viva La "Juicy". I'm an older woman, and there is nothing juicy about me. I want to stop liking this, but it smells so dang good on me. SMH

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. It is sweet and sultry also finds a nice medium between not too young and not too old.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I LOVE this scent. I don't agree with others who say it smells like every other sweet/fruity perfume out there. There's something different about it. It reminds me of a very specific dessert that one of my coworkers made for me... Cream cheese, brown sugar, and grapes. There's something caramel-y, too. It's rich and decadent, and a bit heavy (which I like). This scent has more body than any other sweet/fruity fragrance I've tried.
Staying power is decent, sillage is moderate.
Love love love it!

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Oh my god... this is one of the best scents that I have ever smelt! People ask me all the time what I'm wearing. Since I've found this I don't even want to wear anything else. I can't even explain this properly, flowery, vanilla, girly, for young and mature, HEAVEN!! I will repurchase this over and over again.

on 12/28/2013 12:00:00 PM

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE SIGNATURE SCENT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! It does give me a head ache, especially mixed with car smell sometimes. as it's so sweet but not very often!! I've repurchased this about 5 times and had it for years and I love it so so much!!!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh how I love this perfume! The scent is very beautiful and princess/feminine like. It smells sweet, gorgeous, girly and fresh. Hmm...those words are the only words that I can think of when describing the scent of this perfume. I get so many compliments on how good I smell when I wear this. It's fair to stay that this perfume has become my signature scent, as I have absolutely fallen inlove with it! The price isn't too bad, infact it's rather cheap for how fabulous it is and the quantity of how much I got. The lasting power is amazing-it lasts about 6 hours on me. The bottle is super cute, girly and expensive looking.
Overall, this product is perfection, and if you are looking for something girly, inexpensive, and lovely, give this perfume a go :) I love it! xx

Popular Fragrances