Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

1.0

1 review

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 4/29/2012 11:07:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

Based on all the glorious reviews, i had to try this fragrance out at the mall. I tried this perfume at least 5 different times because it doesn't smell anything like what the reviews in this forum attest. I thought I might have had a bad Viva La Juicy bottle, or maybe it was the wrong brand. Apparently, it is the right perfume I was testing, but with poor results. There was a review from the Victoria's Secret line called Sexy Little Things where a gal claimed that Viva La Juicy smells like. Big mistake! they are only similar initially. As the hour wears on, they are totally different. The initial squirt was wonderful and exciting smelling. After 2 minutes I started feeling nauseated got a headache. This fragrance is way too strong. It's a very very heavy rotund obese suffocating difficult to breathe fragrance. If I have to summarize this fragrance, in a few words:

"a fruit stand in the summer with lots of fruit flies on top. Look at me, I am a fruit cake!"

Sugary diabetic rush . Obesity induced. I can see it being enjoyable for those who love fat and sugars to the excess. It's even hard to endure the scent even if it's free

as the hour went on , the smell becomes more and more offensive like synthetic plastic mixed with rotten over processed sugary fruits. I had to go and wash the scent off my wrist. It finally dawn on me that this is the same fragrant that some of the ladies at my work place been splashing on thinking that they smell good. Sadly, I think this is the fragrant that triggered migraines and asthmatic attacks for so many people at the office. Several people had to file complaint to HR to request people to tone down their perfumes to use deodorant instead. Horrible in air tight room, cars, and even worst in the summer. Maybe one fine day in the far distant future when my senses become dull through the ages, I might come to appreciate this fragrance. Our senses do diminish as we age. For now, it's just too overwhelming for my system.

Popular Fragrances