Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

3.7

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 4/17/2018 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I love this sweet smelling perfume. My husband loves this scent on me as well. I am not well versed on the "notes" in this. But it smells lovely.

on 3/6/2013 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really cute, girly scent that I absolutely love. Although it is pricey in department stores, you can actually get a pretty nice bundle for about $30 at target. Then again, maybe that was a limited promotional thing. But before shelling out the big bucks, you should definitely check that out because that will save you a lot of $$.

Unfortunately, although I love the scent I am allergic to this perfume. My skin gets itchy and red when I put it on, so before buying, it is probably a good idea to sample it in a store.

Additionally, it is not a scent for everyone. If you know someone well enough, it could be a good gift, but if not I'm not sure it's something you want to risk. Lots of people love it but lots of people hate it as well.

4/5 would recommend if you like the smell, aren't allergic to it, and knows how to perfume in moderation.
Would not buy for myself for obvious reasons, but will keep in mind for a cute gift.

Everyone was raving at this product and all i have to say is that I agree with them! This smells amazing! It's nice and fresh. You can really smell the fruitiness in this perfume and slowly it develops into a nice sweet caramel and amber scent. I have been using this product for about 3 years and I am still in love with it until this day! It is in EDP so it will definitely last all day and it smells really good after a few hours getting a chance to blend in with my skin. Plus for the super cute bottle!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

comes in a very cute bottle. it has a great scent, seems to wear all day long. you need to make sure you dont apply too much or else it does get a bit annoying and sickening through out the day.

on 10/18/2012 11:01:00 PM

This would be a good perfume for younger ladies. It's fun, sweet, uplifting. However, it is quite heavy. Although this can be a good thing, it makes my stomach turn after 4 hours or so. My friend had a similar reaction. I tried washing it off, but the smell was still there. Bonus points for strong stay-on power! For now, I'll stick to my Juicy Couture perfume.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my absolute all-time favorite scent. I usually hate fruity scents, but this is a nice fruity-floral that smells sweet. It's not one of those horrid scents that are so sweet that you think it's going to attract ants and fruit flies, but it's just a hint of sweetness.
I honestly couldn't imagine this scent on anyone over the age of 30. I would think Viva la Juicy is a "young" scent--not necessarily for teens exclusively, but this scent isn't exactly marketed for older people either.
The top notes are wild berries, mandarins, honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine (the fruits and florals). The middle and bottom notes are amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, praline, which are the notes that contribute to the subtle sweetness.
Whenever I wear this, I get lots of compliments from guys and girls alike, specifically when I hug people and they get a whiff of it on my neck.
The reason why I docked off a lipstick is because of its lasting ability and price. It only lasts for 3 hours before I have to respritz (and I usually spritz 2-3 times), which isn't very good lasting power for an eau de parfum.
It's really expensive, at $19 for the rollerball, $52 for the 1 oz., $69 for the 1.7 oz., and $89 for the 3.4 oz. bottle, but that's what I would expect to see for something from Juicy Couture.
The bottle, though, is adorable. It has a big pink ribbon bow and a "couture" charm hanging from it--very cute! It looks so pretty on my vanity!
Would I repurchase? Yes.

on 1/26/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Oh, how I wanted to love this perfume. I received the small spray as a gift and used it the day after. I don't know if this is a rare reaction or what but I have sensitive skin and after spraying this on my wrists and body, I broke out into an INSANE rash. My entire right eye was swollen, I had extremely itchy and enormous bumps all over my body, just... Wow. I'd never had such a reaction before.
I blame it on my sensitive skin, but I can see why it irritated me so severely. The scent is very strong at first and "smells like chemicals" according to my sister.
It did last only a couple hours anyway, so at least I didn't buy a huge bottle of it for eighty bucks. I'm so sad, though, that I can't wear it. I really don't know if my reaction has happened to someone else but I really do love the smell. It's sweet and so amazing! The search for the perfect fragrance continues.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I'm really on the fence about this one. I've never bought this fragrance but I sampled it at ulta twice. The first time I tried it it was a very sweet, creamy fragrance that smelled very mature and grown up. It lasted for quite some time I could smell it even after I got home. However the second time I tried all i could smell were pure chemicals and it only lasted all of two seconds on me. Wierd. I don't know if its the bottle was old or what? Anyway I would like to purchase the perfume to see how it really is

on 9/6/2011 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I LUV LUV this perfume... its AH-MAZINGGGG ive alwayz been a fan of Juicy Couture. ( i have the hoodies) its SOOO cute on any dresser and it SMELLS RLLY RLLY good idk how to describe how it smells like but its really girly but the only thing is its really hard to hold cuz its a squared bottle and i wouldn't take it around with me, i'm alwayz afraind it will break (get the roller) . MY FAVORITE PERFUME =)

on 8/6/2011 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i ADORE this perfume.
the smell is sweet and youthful. taking off one because of its lack of longevity and its price being on the expensive end.
i would definitely buy this again though :)

Popular Fragrances