Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.2

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

This is one of the top 10 perfumes ever made(in my book ).smells mostly of mandarin orange at first. Then dies down to a lighter floral scent.reminds me of both spring and summer! This was the first "designer" perfume I ever bought. have repurchased twice,definitely will again.

on 3/7/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

SO Disappointing – lasted less than an hour!

I love this so much but I have really dry skin and no matter how much I spray - this literally lasted no more than an hour on me. I bought the roller ball hoping it would be a different formulation on my skin. No luck. I see all the reviews were people say it lasts all day on them. How can this be? I put it on my neck, my wrist, you name it - and poof it’s gone. Smells beautiful but I can’t justify paying any more than $2 for something that literally disappears. I’ve even tried moisturizer prior to spraying to see if it would last. SO jealous of folks that say this lasts all day on them.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Excellente smell, I just can't get enough, people always comment on me and ask me what i'm wearing. one squirt on my out fit, and it smelly like glory paradisee. I love all of Juicy Coutures stuff, I feel like a beauty queen in their products I purchase from their jewelry to their purses, to their clutches, to their sweaters. Juicy you rock big time. No joke. the money is worth the effort in all heir items for really.

on 2/4/2015 2:57:00 AM

My favorite fun, bold perfume.

on 11/14/2014 9:44:00 AM

I absolutely adore this perfume! It smells divine! I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this perfume. Love it!

I love the smell of this, I am so picky with perfume.
I was however disappointed after spending $70 on this and having it not last more than half an hour. I have even tried spraying more and it just doesnt last. I get so many compliments when i have sprayed it recently. This would be 5 ratings if it where even just a little longer lasting, I expect the half an hour last time from cheap $10 perfume but after spending $70, I expected so much more. The packaging is cute, but a little over the top. Its something a 13 year old girl would adore. The bow and emblem where enough, I dont need safety pins and chains.

on 6/14/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is very very sweet, and hugely synthetic to my nose, I can see teenagers liking it, as it is candy sweet.. The other flankers are all better, as they aren't so hugely sweet.
Not much for me to add, you can buy it at Walmart , it is pretty cheap, very popular, but far from the best fragrances.

on 5/2/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's much too sweet, it's too girly, it's not subtle enough, it will last on your skin until your next lengthy shower, try as you like to scrub it off.

And it's also perfect.

Because sometimes I want to smell like a Barbie doll: too sweet, too girly, not subtle, and weirdly magical. It's not my signature scent, but I'll always have a bottle around, which generally can be picked up on the cheap at TJ Maxx or any other discount retailer.

Eat your heart out, Chanel Cristalle,Tom Ford Noir de Noir, and Serge Lutens everything.

on 4/18/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My HG Fragrance. I'm not a perfume expert, but this is what I think. Enjoy <3

PROS:
-first of all, the packaging is freaking adorable. Makes my vanity look 12243423x better.
-stays on skin quite long, which is important to me.
-has a nice mix of day time sweetness and nightime "heavier musky", but still girly.
-don't need to shower in this, a bit goes a long way

CONS:
-expensive, for sure, but this is an investment i would argue.
my second bottle, so im an advocate for splurging on this delicious fragrance

on 2/26/2014 2:55:00 PM

I like this scent. When I first tried it, it turned me off. But I just sprayed on a sample again and this is a good smell. It may be "aimed" at the younger crowd, but I think this scent is ageless. Most perfumes I have are those clean and fresh scents. This is totally different of course. I can smell the floral, the fruit, and the vanilla/caramel. The latter ingredients gives this perfume a warm feel; which is good during the winter. Viva La Juicy is very pleasant without being heavy. Looks like I'm purchasing yet another perfume! :-)

Popular Fragrances