Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

3.9

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was a Mother's Day gift, to myself.
I had not tried it before (I know, I'm two decades late) but my sister in law said I needed a sweet fragrance, and to broaden my horizons away from citrus and what she calls "masculine" scents. Whatever. I have a sneaking suspicion that my husband had something to do with this. He doesn't understand my obsession with citrus scents, he prefers sweet ones.

She recommended this. She is classy and feminine. So I bought it.

I got the extra large bottle online at Macy's for a solid C note ($100.) I decided to get that, because it came with a seriously cute Juicy Couture purse and some lotion of the same fragrance. Plus free two day shipping. I feel like I really got my money's worth. Because I am cheap.

This bottle is HUGE. 6.7 ounces to be exact. I haven't seen a perfume bottle that big before. The decoration makes me feel as if I could really sit with Jeffree Star and the Plastics on Wednesday. Very good quality package. It was wrapped in a hot pink hinge lid box, with a black velvet lining. I'm impressed and feel a little juvenile for loving something so bubble-gummy so much.

As for the scent, I cannot seem to stop smelling different notes throughout the day. It mellows and blooms. I smell vanilla, musk, pineapple, berry, woods, amber. I feel it mixes well with tobacco smoke, smelling like marshmallows and campfire. It's sweet, but not sickening and not overpowering. In high school I wore Avon's Candid, and this reminds me slightly of it! Surprisingly, I absolutely love it. It isn't strong from the start, but it clings and lingers. I'm impressed. I feel it might be too young for me, but I guess I need to lighten up anyway. Probably won't be repurchasing any time soon, I have a swimming pool of the stuff.

Glad I tried it. Not 5 lippies, but good enough to take me back to high school.

on 12/16/2017 6:34:00 AM

This is a review for the Viva La Juicy Pure Parfum spray which is limited edition I think? Either way it’s the exact same notes as the edp. This smells really good I can see why people like this. I really love it as well. What I love in the opening is the mandarin orange and how this doesn’t have a heavy alcohol smell when you first spray this. It’s just the scent of juicy oranges. It says forest fruits as one of the top notes and I do not know what forest fruits smell like lol. But I like it in this because the fruity opening smells quite good. The white florals in this are some of my favorites I adore Jasmine, Gardenia, and Honeysuckle. They smell so good too not artificial just a lovely mix of the white florals. I catch whiffs on the honeysuckle and it smells so good! I also love the base norptes and how the florals settle into the praline, caramel, sandalwood, and amber. It’s really a lovely base that smells so good on the dry down.

I got this at Ulta and it was super pricey but the packaging is gorgeous it’s covered in crystals and I love the pink bow. This parfum only comes in the 3.4 ounce size but somehow this looks bigger and the bottle is super heavy. It’s really pretty and well made. This on me has moderate sillage and lasts for hours on me. I can see why so many people enjoy this fragrance.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This perfume smells amazing, it's sweet but clean, I can't explain how good it smells. I had always thought it might be too sweet for me and bought a small bottle to try, but once I had worn it a few days, I wish I had just gone for the big bottle. Everyone asks me what I'm wearing, guys included. I have never had a guy notice my fragrances until I started wearing this one. It's my go to date perfume but it's nice enough for daily use, and lasts all day. I know this is a fragrance I will always want to have on hand.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Caramel
Praline
Sandalwood
Vanilla
Very Nice Floral Fruity Perfume....Smells like White Flowers & Berries...Ladies that like Perfumes with
White Flowers & Berries May like this...Love the Pink Bow on the Cap...

on 4/16/2015 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I hate perfumes. I really do. People always tell me what scents they like and I always find them too sweet or old smelling. I prefer cologne that's not too musky (obv) My favorite being Yves Saint Laurent Le Homme. Light, unisex, sensual. How I came to this scent is interesting. I had bought ulta smooth and protect conditioner and I loved the smell. Fast forward, I was in CVS and this woman was spraying a knock off scent and I was like WHAT IS THAT?! She said it was the Juicy knock off and I swore I smelled that scent before but I couldn't remember where. I had never smelled the real Juicy, I knew it was something else. Finally it dawns on me that it smells exactly like the conditioner. So now I'm starting to think, this perfume is nice. Like, I really like the smell. I finally tested the real thing and I just really like it. It's clean, young, flirty but not sickly sweet or overpowering in my opinion. I feel that scents have to match a person's chemistry and I just really love this one. I'd probably plunk down for the rollerball or something since I could get a discount at my store, or even the knock off since I don't care all that much (and it was clearly a good one). Also, a on the con side, this is extremely expensive. It smells great, but I think it's overpriced. I also think the packaging is a little tacky. But for me to like a girls perfume is a huge deal.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Excellente smell, I just can't get enough, people always comment on me and ask me what i'm wearing. one squirt on my out fit, and it smelly like glory paradisee. I love all of Juicy Coutures stuff, I feel like a beauty queen in their products I purchase from their jewelry to their purses, to their clutches, to their sweaters. Juicy you rock big time. No joke. the money is worth the effort in all heir items for really.

on 11/1/2014 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

love this!

on 10/17/2014 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I heard so many people talking about this I finally had to try it.
Well I hate it. Seriously hate it. I cannot stand any part of this in anyway.
Very strong not appealing at all.
Headache in a bottle to me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
- I love love love the scent!
- Adorable packaging

Cons:
- It lasts for, like 10 minutes?
- Too faint to be an EDP
- Very expensive

I purchased this because people kept saying that it's the longer lasting version of TEASE by Victoria's secret. I love sweet vanilla notes so i love both scents and agree they're very much alike. But sadly enough, both perfumes have similar lasting power.

It's a lovely scent in such a pretty luxurious bottle, but staying power's not worth the $$$ in my opinion. You can purchase Tease as a dupe, at least it costs less.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This perfume smells terrible. All I smell when I spray this is a synthetic sweet alcohol. I don't smell any of the flower or fruit notes. I know people just love this perfume, but its not for me. I do like juicy's couture couture though. Will not repurchase, packaging is cute though.