Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.2

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 9/16/2017 6:07:00 PM

It's my go to fragrance. I can't say enough good things about this scent. It is fresh but sexy. I wear it daily and cannot be without it.

I LOVE this perfume. One of the best smelling scents ever.

That said, it seems to make me sneeze more than any other fragrance I've worn. I will not repurchase. I will miss this scent. Adorable bottle too.

I loved VS Noir Tease because it smells so similar, and I don't remember that making me sneeze. The flaw with that scent was that the pump would stop working.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

To me, this is just okay. Another reviewer referred to perfumes being "so many copy cat fruity jolly rancher screech fests that have come out" --- and that is exactly what I think of when I think of this. It is not a bad scent, just pretty much nothing special imho, especially lately with so many similar fragrances, and you can find a similar fragrance for less money.

I think this is great for tweens, teens, 20-somethings and 30-somethings, or anyone older who justs wants a fun, youthful (sweet, cloyingly sweet) smell. I could see this giving people headaches, especially if applied too heavily.

This lasts for me a better part of the day, no real estimate of time, I guess a good 12 hours or so. Dry down does pretty much smell the same as when first applied for me, so there is that.

Only got this in a sampler kind of pack of perfumes..Would not (re-)purchase.

on 12/30/2014 5:16:00 PM

This was an old friends signature scent. It always smelt divine on her so I thought I would try it on myself one time I was over and I've been in love ever since! I have bought other perfumes but I always revert back to viva la juicy. The scent just mixed well with me and has a very strong staying power. I purchase multiple bottles if I see a deal or if it's on sale at my local priceline or chemist warehouse. If you love sweet, caramel scents this one is for you

Errrgg! I hate that I like this. All the cool kids are wearing it and I'm so not a cool kid. The bottle looks cheap and the name sucks. When someone asks me what I wearing, I actually lie and say it's VS Noir Tease cause I'm embarrassed to say Viva La "Juicy". I'm an older woman, and there is nothing juicy about me. I want to stop liking this, but it smells so dang good on me. SMH

I'm trying a sample of this today. This is a dead ringer for Obsession Night from Calvin Klein a few years ago. I mean it's exactly the same. I liked the Obsession Night bottle better though, but I think it's discontinued. Do perfumers just re-market the same scent for a different company? Just wondering.

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. It is sweet and sultry also finds a nice medium between not too young and not too old.

on 12/19/2014 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this perfume so much I would repurchase it over and over again. The packaging is very cute and sweet, which goes perfectly with the scent. I get compliments all the time whenever I wear this. Staying power is okay, lasts about 3-4 hours on me. The product is good for it's price. Overall this should definitely be a staple in every girls perfume collection.

on 11/14/2014 9:44:00 AM

I absolutely adore this perfume! It smells divine! I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this perfume. Love it!

on 11/1/2014 11:35:00 PM