Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.2

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 10/17/2014 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I heard so many people talking about this I finally had to try it.
Well I hate it. Seriously hate it. I cannot stand any part of this in anyway.
Very strong not appealing at all.
Headache in a bottle to me.

on 5/1/2014 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The best perfume ever. Well to me! My HG! I've had 5 bottles in the last 6 years so yeah it's something that I must have! If I only owned this one fragrance it would be alright with me! It's actually the only one I like from the Juicy Couture line... LOVE Viva La Juicy! :) :) :)

on 7/11/2013 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a fun girly perfume. I love it!! Ive had it for over a year now and it just passed the halfway mark lol! I just hate wasting such wonderful products. The creme is wonderful too!! LOOVVVEE <3

on 5/9/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This has to be one of my favorite perfumes. It is light and smells fruity, floral and girly - this is the perfect summer scent. The packaging is so cute with a hot pink ribbon and signature Juicy charms, I keep the finished bottles and use them as ornaments. The only thing is the scent doesn't last too long, but I am perfectly happy to spray it on again and again and again. The price is also very reasonable. I will be buying again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best smelling perfumes I own. It is nice and light but also enough to smell good all day. I dont have to worry about smelling too strong for other people at work. I am almost out and it is on my "to buy" list.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is probably one of my favorite fragrances! The bottle is super cute, but I just wish it lasted a little longer on me (but most fragrances never do anyways)

on 7/14/2011 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I would love to love this, but it doesn't go well with my body chemistry. It is almost too sweet to my liking, and overwhelming. It's one of those that gives you a headache after sniffing it way too many times. I adore the packing though, it's way too pretty. I recommend this for winter on anyone, well at least not during the summer in Texas weather. I will only repurchase it for someone else but not me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I initially loved the sweet smell, but I think because it made me hungry. My husband says I smell like a milkshake. Not exactly what I was going for! It smells really good, but I was looking for something sexy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had been lemming this scent for almost a year when I finally received the gift box for Christmas. It has single-handedly replaced all of my other perfumes, and reignited my obsession with all things Juicy Couture.

The packaging is fabulous, the bottle is beautiful and the scent is to die for. A complete winner in my books!

on 3/26/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The packaging is adorable and the scent is irresistible. It is very expensive but itís worth it. Itís fruity and kind of sweet. There isn't really any other perfume like it, and I haven't met anyone that doesn't like it.

Popular Fragrances