Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

3.9

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

I LOVE this perfume. One of the best smelling scents ever.

That said, it seems to make me sneeze more than any other fragrance I've worn. I will not repurchase. I will miss this scent. Adorable bottle too.

I loved VS Noir Tease because it smells so similar, and I don't remember that making me sneeze. The flaw with that scent was that the pump would stop working.

on 1/15/2017 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This one came out when I was in high school, but surprisingly, it wasn't a massive hit amongst myself and my peers. In Australia, the year 2008, we all wore Fantasy to death... Midnight Fantasy to be exact.

So, I hadn't really been compelled to try this. However.... when I did... hooooolly!! what a perfume! I have heart eyes wearing this.

So yummy and gorgeous. Intoxicatingly beautiful. Vanilla, orange, caramel, praline with some sweet, delicate white florals in the back.

It's just such a delicious fragrance, I have no idea why anyone couldn't at least like this one. It isn't screechy, it's not heavy and it's not offensive. It's just so likeable! Forever and ever love.

Sillage, big for the first 10-40 mins. Then a skin scent. Longevity = hopeless unfortunately.

on 6/7/2016 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Today I deleted my old 5/4/13 review & rewrote it below. This is the second time I've deleted and rewritten one of my old reviews for a perfume I've changed my mind about.

I'm wearing my Viva La Juicy on this warm June day, and honestly I'm LOVING it. This is way more exciting than any of the (very nice) perfumes I've been wearing lately -- because this has it ALL going on. It's so lively, full-bodied, rich, colorful, expansive. "Viva" is right -- it's full of life!

An EDP, I believe, it launched in 2008, and here are its notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes - Mandarin, Wild berries
Heart Notes - Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Jasmine
Base Notes - Amber, Caramel, Praliné, Sandalwood, Vanilla

A treat for the senses -- I feel like I'm at a carnival or Mardi Gras. The opposite of bland or meh, it offers so much more than the basic linear or layered floral, fruit, wood, or musk perfumes. VLJ shoots off in many colorful directions at once, like a starburst. Wearing it feels like a celebration or a party. It's fun, light-hearted, bright, happy -- and delicious (yet without being overly sweet or dessert-y).

It's like an "everything bagel" of perfumes -- multifaceted -- a cornicopia of delicious categories of notes. Yet they balance each other out -- it's neither too sweet, too fruity, too floral, nor too gourmand -- the note groups seem to sort of meet in the middle and balance each other out.

I'm finding Viva La Juicy to be soft, powdery, delicious, and a very feel-good perfume. Not necessarily just for the young (which I'm not) -- it's good for any age, I think.

And to top it off, the bottle is to-die-for gorgeous, as all Juicy Couture bottles are. What more could I ask of a perfume? (I'm asking myself today, as I wear this). It's been a best-seller and a crowd-pleaser for many years, for good reason. IMHO, Viva La Juicy really does deliver -- on all levels.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Excellente smell, I just can't get enough, people always comment on me and ask me what i'm wearing. one squirt on my out fit, and it smelly like glory paradisee. I love all of Juicy Coutures stuff, I feel like a beauty queen in their products I purchase from their jewelry to their purses, to their clutches, to their sweaters. Juicy you rock big time. No joke. the money is worth the effort in all heir items for really.

on 2/4/2015 2:57:00 AM

My favorite fun, bold perfume.

on 12/8/2014 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Favourite perfume other than Chloe. Smells great and fun!

i wear this everyday- it's warm yet fresh… young, but not TOO young.

on 6/14/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is very very sweet, and hugely synthetic to my nose, I can see teenagers liking it, as it is candy sweet.. The other flankers are all better, as they aren't so hugely sweet.
Not much for me to add, you can buy it at Walmart , it is pretty cheap, very popular, but far from the best fragrances.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This perfume smells terrible. All I smell when I spray this is a synthetic sweet alcohol. I don't smell any of the flower or fruit notes. I know people just love this perfume, but its not for me. I do like juicy's couture couture though. Will not repurchase, packaging is cute though.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a baffling scent. Viva La Juicy has virtually everything I like in a fragrance. I am a die-hard gourmand aficionado and it is so bizarre to me that VLJ packs vanilla, praline, and caramel because all I get are sharp, synthetic florals with a wisp of something that could be caramel, albeit caramel strangled by a rogue gardenia. I find the drydown more powdery and tolerable, but there is an inescapable chemical quality that I find really nauseating. I smell this on others all the time, so I know it is my nose, not my body chemistry. If you seek a cozy, foody fragrance, I would guide you more in the direction of JS Fancy, the Lavanila line, or Prada Candy.

Popular Fragrances