Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.6

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 9/26/2011 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Very yummy! The floral fruity description is very appropriate. I'm smelling the top and middle notes now, and I think it's kind of subtle on me. To me, the dominant notes are gardenia, blackcurrant, and honeysuckle; with vanilla and caramel shyly hanging out in the background- maybe they'll get a big more outgoing by the time the drydown comes along! It's great! I'm glad I got a mini of this! Next base: full bottle!

Update: Drydown is really nice- I didn't really notice this before since I was drooling over the original Juicy Couture! On the downside, most EDPs and EDTs will last at least 9 hours on me, but this one kind of went very subtle after 5 hours- not too happy about that, but it is still one of my favourites!

on 2/14/2011 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A "go to" product ! I had many compliments from friends and colleagues, asking "what are you wearing ? this smells too nice!!!" I really love this one, I did not stop using it since I got it, about 6 months... It never happened to me. I usually get bored very soon. Also, this bottle is sooo cute, a very beautiful item to put on your makeup corner for sure.

on 8/20/2010 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

smells realy good, very sexy and a little sweet.. reminds me a little bit of gloria by cacharel but alot better

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

This is my favorite juicy perfume, It smells sweet but not overwhelmingly like some fragrances. Can't really describe the scent, but staying power id better than most perfumes, I have the huge bottle of this with the lotion. Takes me forever to go through a bottle of anything but I would repurchase Love it! Hope to get the rollerball one

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Most of us know that you can find those perfumes that you can't distinguish from any other generic smell. This you can. It is very very distinct, and i smelled it on a friend (who i didn't know had it) and asked if it was Viva la Juicy. It was, and that is out of many many perfumes out there. It is fruity and floraly, and stays for a long time.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was surprised to find I really enjoy Juicy Coutureís VIVA LA JUICY. I donít like the brand in general and I dislike their first fragrance, but I love the subtle sweetness of this.

VIVA LA JUICY lives up to its name by opening with sweet and juicy fruit notes. On me the top notes seem to mask the heart, so I canít detect any floral notes at all. This doesnít really upset me; Iím not a great lover of floral fragrances.
Itís the base that really makes me reach for VIVA LA JUICY. Yes, itís sweet. But it prevented from becoming syrupy by the creaminess and being close to the skin.

Despite being close to the skin, the lasting power is still very good. The bottle is gaudy, but fun. The price is a bit steep, so this is a special treat.

Scent notes; wild berries, mandarin, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, pralines.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this fragrance. It must have some vanilla notes because I love anything vanilla... It's not too sweet or cloying IMO. I always get asked what I am wearing when I'm in public and wearing this fragrance. I also have men tell me, "Gosh you smell AWESOME" like, ALL THE TIME. The dry-down is SO creamy and candy-like. I really don't think I can go without this one... it's addicting and it makes me happy when I smell it. Pretty bottle too. Intoxicating and yummy! P.S. The staying power does suck a little bit and could be better, but I spray a TON so that it can be detected even after a few hours. Thats why I have stocked up and bought like 5 bottles of this- because I KNOW I'll fly through it! HA!

on 7/1/2009 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently ran out of a scent that I had been wearing for the past 4 years and wanted to try something different. I actually purchased this at Kohls and I was surprised that they had it. Its a very sweet/sexy smell..it's very girly but not too young.. very fresh. I wear this everywhere (work, nights out, day to day) and it works for everything. My bf is a huge fan and every time I walk by a friend of mine.. I always get.."wow you smell awesome" I love it!

Popular Fragrances