Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by age: 36-43
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

3.9

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 4/17/2018 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I love this sweet smelling perfume. My husband loves this scent on me as well. I am not well versed on the "notes" in this. But it smells lovely.

I covet this perfume! This is FBW 4 sure but I just got chanel Chanel’s chance/coco mad edp‘s & no. 5 lotion also a 3 Spray Ariana Grande set & Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy gift set/rollerball so I’m set I also got a mini spray of VLJ/lipgloss/Solid Perfume today I’m addicted it smells just like VS SLT noir tease which I love & VS Love Is Heavenly (I got 5 rollerballs as well) it’s not that original but it’s great & there are a lot of good dupes out there. It just smells fresh & good & I like it. I just really, really like it.

on 12/16/2017 6:34:00 AM

This is a review for the Viva La Juicy Pure Parfum spray which is limited edition I think? Either way it’s the exact same notes as the edp. This smells really good I can see why people like this. I really love it as well. What I love in the opening is the mandarin orange and how this doesn’t have a heavy alcohol smell when you first spray this. It’s just the scent of juicy oranges. It says forest fruits as one of the top notes and I do not know what forest fruits smell like lol. But I like it in this because the fruity opening smells quite good. The white florals in this are some of my favorites I adore Jasmine, Gardenia, and Honeysuckle. They smell so good too not artificial just a lovely mix of the white florals. I catch whiffs on the honeysuckle and it smells so good! I also love the base norptes and how the florals settle into the praline, caramel, sandalwood, and amber. It’s really a lovely base that smells so good on the dry down.

I got this at Ulta and it was super pricey but the packaging is gorgeous it’s covered in crystals and I love the pink bow. This parfum only comes in the 3.4 ounce size but somehow this looks bigger and the bottle is super heavy. It’s really pretty and well made. This on me has moderate sillage and lasts for hours on me. I can see why so many people enjoy this fragrance.

on 9/16/2017 6:07:00 PM

It's my go to fragrance. I can't say enough good things about this scent. It is fresh but sexy. I wear it daily and cannot be without it.

on 7/24/2017 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

No staying power. It smells sweet, less sweeter than Alien absolue mugler & lancome la vie est belle so it's a bit better but I can't smell it any longer than 30 minutes. I've asked a friend who felt the same way.

This is one of the top 10 perfumes ever made(in my book ).smells mostly of mandarin orange at first. Then dies down to a lighter floral scent.reminds me of both spring and summer! This was the first "designer" perfume I ever bought. have repurchased twice,definitely will again.

on 3/7/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

SO Disappointing – lasted less than an hour!

I love this so much but I have really dry skin and no matter how much I spray - this literally lasted no more than an hour on me. I bought the roller ball hoping it would be a different formulation on my skin. No luck. I see all the reviews were people say it lasts all day on them. How can this be? I put it on my neck, my wrist, you name it - and poof it’s gone. Smells beautiful but I can’t justify paying any more than $2 for something that literally disappears. I’ve even tried moisturizer prior to spraying to see if it would last. SO jealous of folks that say this lasts all day on them.

on 12/2/2014 7:05:00 PM

Short review - yummy, fruity but not overly sweet like Pink sugar. I love and have repurchased. One lippie off cuz it doesn't last but really nothing does on me. xo

on 9/27/2014 8:27:00 PM

This smells just enchanting on my teenage daughter. She enters a room...and so wonderful a smell...
I also have numerous students- high school- that wear this scent.
So I have considered wearing this but my associations are too closely tied to a young woman/ girl scent....
This scent has a sweet, flirty, innocence to it....To me it embodies the freshness of youth,
The price is ok at TJMAXX for a small bottle.

on 6/29/2014 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume and I get so many compliments on it. It's very long lasting. I don't categorize scents with age. I love sweet and fruity scents. Every scent depends on a person per fence. The only down side to this perfume is the price. It's a bit pricey but I will repurchase again.

Popular Fragrances