Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by age: 19-24
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.3

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This perfume smells amazing, it's sweet but clean, I can't explain how good it smells. I had always thought it might be too sweet for me and bought a small bottle to try, but once I had worn it a few days, I wish I had just gone for the big bottle. Everyone asks me what I'm wearing, guys included. I have never had a guy notice my fragrances until I started wearing this one. It's my go to date perfume but it's nice enough for daily use, and lasts all day. I know this is a fragrance I will always want to have on hand.

on 1/15/2017 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This one came out when I was in high school, but surprisingly, it wasn't a massive hit amongst myself and my peers. In Australia, the year 2008, we all wore Fantasy to death... Midnight Fantasy to be exact.

So, I hadn't really been compelled to try this. However.... when I did... hooooolly!! what a perfume! I have heart eyes wearing this.

So yummy and gorgeous. Intoxicatingly beautiful. Vanilla, orange, caramel, praline with some sweet, delicate white florals in the back.

It's just such a delicious fragrance, I have no idea why anyone couldn't at least like this one. It isn't screechy, it's not heavy and it's not offensive. It's just so likeable! Forever and ever love.

Sillage, big for the first 10-40 mins. Then a skin scent. Longevity = hopeless unfortunately.

on 6/6/2016 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My current obsession after switching out from my YSL parisienne edt and Chloe edp. It smell sweet, and perfect for any time of the day. The scent lingered for a good, solid 8 hours or more and even after that, you can still smell the faint sweet scent. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves sweet, fragrant perfume.

on 10/19/2015 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have the SO INTENSE version, i found it at marshalls for 49.99, and I love it!!! it is the same smell as the original perfume, but it lasts longer

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Over the years I've bought a few bottles of this perfume. I first smelled it on a friend in 2010 around when it first came out and I had to have it because it smelled so good in her. I loved it and wore it exclusively for a few years, then just got kinda tired of it and how unbelievably common it was with other girls I knew. Seriously, I don't know a single girl who doesn't own a bottle of this perfume. Since then, I've moved on to more unique scents (Alien by Thierry Mugler is my all time favorite, surprisingly not used by anyone I know) but this is an old comforting scent. I'm not crazy about the top notes but I love the caramel/vanilla/praline dry down, it's very soft and sweet. A good scent if you like the typical gourmands, otherwise, you can find something more unique I'm sure.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This perfume smells nice but its too bland for me. It smells like some type of air freshner. Very plain perfume. Its a ok. Thank god I bought the rollie ball and not that expensive perfume bottle.

on 1/22/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a really nice vanilla sweet fragrance. I originally had the 50mL bottle and got sick of it so I gave it away, but I suddenly had a craving for VLJ and went out and got the 100mL bottle for $110 (lol whoops)!. The bottle is so adorable, looks amazing on my dresser! I haven't gotten any compliments yet but I'm keeping my ear out! ;) this is probably better worn as a winter scent but a couple of sprays in the summer won't hurt! It has good lasting power and average sillage. Would I buy again? I'm not sure, kind of on the fence about it,

on 12/30/2014 5:16:00 PM

This was an old friends signature scent. It always smelt divine on her so I thought I would try it on myself one time I was over and I've been in love ever since! I have bought other perfumes but I always revert back to viva la juicy. The scent just mixed well with me and has a very strong staying power. I purchase multiple bottles if I see a deal or if it's on sale at my local priceline or chemist warehouse. If you love sweet, caramel scents this one is for you

on 12/19/2014 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this perfume so much I would repurchase it over and over again. The packaging is very cute and sweet, which goes perfectly with the scent. I get compliments all the time whenever I wear this. Staying power is okay, lasts about 3-4 hours on me. The product is good for it's price. Overall this should definitely be a staple in every girls perfume collection.

i wear this everyday- it's warm yet fresh… young, but not TOO young.

Popular Fragrances