Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.4

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 1/30/2015 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this after seeing it on a magazine. I'm OBSESSED!! It smells divine, like sweet, playful with a bit of mysteriousness in it. Everytime I wear it ( which is everyday), it leaves people wondering what's the amazing smell. It has a really good staying power too. Overall, I will use this till' I DIE 😆 By the way, if you want to buy it, do it in Sam's Club, it retails SO much cheaper, the 30ml I have cost me 20-30$ and the jumbo one (150ml) is 60.00$ there (I'm considering to buy it).

on 12/8/2014 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Favourite perfume other than Chloe. Smells great and fun!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I used to be absolutely, completely, totally 100% in love with this scent. I had bottles upon bottles stockpiled in my bathroom because I was so scared it would be discontinued, like everything else that I've ever loved. It smelled amazing on me, and I got so many compliments from both women and men. But now? Instant nauseous headache whenever I smell it. So overpowering.

on 12/28/2013 12:00:00 PM

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE SIGNATURE SCENT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! It does give me a head ache, especially mixed with car smell sometimes. as it's so sweet but not very often!! I've repurchased this about 5 times and had it for years and I love it so so much!!!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh how I love this perfume! The scent is very beautiful and princess/feminine like. It smells sweet, gorgeous, girly and fresh. Hmm...those words are the only words that I can think of when describing the scent of this perfume. I get so many compliments on how good I smell when I wear this. It's fair to stay that this perfume has become my signature scent, as I have absolutely fallen inlove with it! The price isn't too bad, infact it's rather cheap for how fabulous it is and the quantity of how much I got. The lasting power is amazing-it lasts about 6 hours on me. The bottle is super cute, girly and expensive looking.
Overall, this product is perfection, and if you are looking for something girly, inexpensive, and lovely, give this perfume a go :) I love it! xx

sweet, fresh and girly.

on 12/4/2013 8:10:00 PM

I love this perfume! In my opinion, it smells amazing. I bought it in a set along with a lotion. The only bad thing about the lotion is that it is a bit watery. Overall I love this fragrance.

on 7/11/2013 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a fun girly perfume. I love it!! Ive had it for over a year now and it just passed the halfway mark lol! I just hate wasting such wonderful products. The creme is wonderful too!! LOOVVVEE <3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I first bought this at Target, ran out and got a super good deal at Sams club. I love this perfume, I have been using it for a year and I never get sick of it. I am extremely sensitive to smells and this is one of the only perfumes that doesn't ruin my appetite. I can't describe smells very well but it smelled very strong, girly and vanilla-y, everyone's skin is different but this perfume reacts very well with my skin and it sticks very well to my skin. I love it so much and I plan on buying for a long time.

on 5/9/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This has to be one of my favorite perfumes. It is light and smells fruity, floral and girly - this is the perfect summer scent. The packaging is so cute with a hot pink ribbon and signature Juicy charms, I keep the finished bottles and use them as ornaments. The only thing is the scent doesn't last too long, but I am perfectly happy to spray it on again and again and again. The price is also very reasonable. I will be buying again!

Popular Fragrances