Uploaded by katwalker

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/19/2010

I really like 100% pure body washes in that the they produce a lot of suds and are very moisturizing. Unfortunately the consistency is so thin/liquidy you have to use a lot. I'm not a big fan of the scent of this one though, I didn't smell pink grapefruit at all. It smelled like something, just not pink grapefruit. Bleh.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/20/2010

I really dislike the consistency of these shower gels. Needs to be thicker. As for the scent. Peee-yooo. I really don't like this pink grapefruit scent. It smells nothing like grapefruit. Not to me anyway. The packaging is cute, and the ingredients are great.

About reviewer (357 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

Feb/14/2010

Too runny to compare with other, more hydrating body washes. Won't last very long and is frustrating to use, despite the delicious scent. Truly a money down the drain product.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Dec/03/2009

I love this shower gel. This scent is awesome! It smells true to life grapefruity. It is a very mild cleanser. It is pretty watery but it still suds up nicely. I wash my hair with it sometimes as well.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Aug/06/2009

I will agree with others who have commented that the consistency of this product is not really "gel-like", as it is much thinner, so I took off one lippie for that.. In spite of the thinner consistency, I like this product very much . I use this product as a "finishing", product, more of a luxury than a "staple", if you will. First, I use Dove bar soap because …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Other, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Jul/09/2009

I just recently discovered this line. I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! :) Many SMILEY FACES :) I am all about organic anything and this is just that. Organic and pure. the smell is REAL.. not synthetic. Like the actual fruit. Yes the consistancy is a bit unexpected since it says that it's a shower gel. The consistancy is very liquidy. I'm fine with it.. I just squeeze a bit into my …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

Jun/17/2009

As another reviewer said, this is like water - add it to your shower poof and it goes right through. Twice I've used this in the shower and twice a minute in I'm out of suds. For $15? No thanks. Too bad, the scent is great and I like the concept.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Other

HairBlond

fromWithaK

Mar/10/2009

I love this product, so much so that I have to keep myself from drinking it (I love grapefruit juice). 100% Pure's shower gel is a little runny, but that's because they don't use artificial thickeners. It actually takes me a long time to go through these because a little goes a very long way if you put it on a washcloth.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Aug/19/2008

I've been very impressed with the 100% Pure skin care line, so I decided to give the body care a try. I picked up this shower gel at a Bath and Body Works sale. I love pink grapefruit scents, so this seemed perfect. And I must say, the scent of this gel does not dissappoint. It really does smell like pink grapefruits. Where I was frustrated with this gel was in the consistency. This is …Read more

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (861 reviews)

Age30-35