Mary Kay Domain Cologne

No Image

4.7

on 10/27/2002 6:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

My husband wears this on my insistence.It is perfect,not overpowering,manly but not overly so,and just smells warm and sexy.There is a hair and body shampoo in this scent that DH loves as well.

on 8/1/2002 5:50:00 PM

I love this!!! It smells sooo good, very sexy indeed. This won awards for Mary Kay as a #1 launch. Definitely ask your consultant for a sample. They have other products in the line too.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the topper! Everytime my BF wears this I just melt. It is sooooo manly and soooooo sexy on him. It is described as a blend of traditional yet contemporary.I find it a bit on the sweet side which is cool. I like the packaging a lot except for the brown marbled cap. PLUS The matching body and hair shampoo really gives some real oomph and staying power. !.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

Popular Men's Products