Korres Body Butter - Jasmine

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-33, Citric Acid, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I usually love Korres body butter, but I could not handle the Jasmine. I tried to love it, but something about the scent when freshly applied made me kinda feel queasy. After a few hours it smelled better but it was too chemical smelling to me. I was so sad to be so disgusted.

I thought the Softsoap Jasmine Bouquet handsoap in my bathroom had a more pleasant scent for less. Strangely though, I enjoyed the Jasmine Showergel. I probably wouldnt buy that gel again, but it was odd to me that one smelled better than the other. I gave it to my sister.

Guava, Japanese Rose, Yoghurt, Mulberry Vanilla, Vanilla Guava, Lemon Basil, White Grape I could go on as I love them all, but Jasmine is not for me. The tube was pretty, but I need a body cream that agrees with my nose.

This body lotion has a decent texture, but I think that the smell is a bit too old lady for me. Also, the ingredients list could be a little bit less synthetic for a supposedly natural brand. See below:
Water (eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-33, Fragrance (parfum), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, PEG-8, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Alcohol, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

To Read all 26 Reviews, Login or Join

I never used to really put on body moisturizers because they always made me feel greasy or sticky. THIS is the one. First of all, the smell is incredible. I can't get enough of the smell. I also have the Jasmine shower gel, so it is perfect. It's so moisturizing and it absorbs right into my skin. The smell also lasts. My boyfriend loves the smell, thankfully. My skin feels so soft. I love, love, love this. I think I'm Korres biggest fan. We sell this line at my work (I'm a cosmetician) and I LOVE promoting it. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Check Ross, people! I found this product at Ross for $7.99 as opposed to the regular $29. I snatched it up immediately.
This product smells really nice, but it's not overpowering. It's quite subtle and nice. It's very moisturizing but it absorbs really well. It doesn't do that weird streaky thing where it just sits on your skin and fails to sink in. The packaging is really pretty and doesn't look tacky to me.

Long time MakeupAlley reader, first time reviewer!! Yay :)

I just had to put in a little plug for this lotion - and specifically, the fragrance. Scent is of course subjective - but for me, this is one of the better/best jasmine fragrances I've come across - and believe me, I've been searching.

I find it to be very natural, very subtle, and absolutely gorgeous. It genuinely evokes memories of jasmine blooming in the springtime - rather than some sort of plastic-y, headache-inducing chemical fragrance you'd find in a drugstore (which seems to otherwise be typical of most jasmine scents). And the fact that the lotion is ultra hydrating is just an added bonus. I'd been on the fence about getting this for a while - glad I finally made the purchase :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

While this is a great, thick moisturizing cream, the smell is just disgusting. I love the smell of jasmine, but this smelled like sour rotten apples with just the faintest hint of jasmine. Gave it to my mom who loved the scent. Definitely won't buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love love the Jasmine Body Butter, got a great deal from QVC and autoship too. They carry the large size tube. The scent smells exactly like the asian jasmine tea you drink. The scent is just divine, very subtle, close to the skin and lasts all day. The igredients are all natural and included rich oils and shea butter for extra moisturizing. Ideal for all year round use.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED! :) Love love love this product. The smell is beautiful. Not too harsh. It does have an oily feeling but I enjoy that in a body butter. I have eczema and so far this hasn't irritated my sensitive skin. It has actually helped the eczema on my hands. Wish it wasn't so pricey:( ($36 dollars in Canada).

This is the best lotion.. wouldn't buy anything else. Its also healthy so you can feel good about what you put on your skin

Jasmine smells delicious. I purchased one for myself and another for my mother. It's hydrating for dry skin. Scent lingers, but is not overpowering.