ANESSA Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++

Filtered by eye Color : Black
ANESSA Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++
Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++

3.9

Original (gold bottle): Dimethicone, Water, Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Myristat, Talc, Isododecane, Octocrylene, POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL/PPG-9 Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Diisopropyl sebacate, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, Dextrin palmitate, Xylitol, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, PEG/PPG-14/7 dimethyl ether, Sodium chloride, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Isostearic Acid, Aluminum hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Distearyldimonium chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Metabisulfite, FragranceMild, for sensitive skin (light gold bottle): Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Diisopropyl sebacate, Methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Diethylhexyl succinate, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dextrin palmitate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, PEG/PPG-14/7 dimethyl ether, Sodium chloride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Rosa roxburghii extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Aluminum hydroxide, Stearyl Phosphate, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Pyrosulfite, Tocopherol

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

If you travel to japan, I think you have to pick this product, you can find it in any matsumoto kiyoshi store

I use the one with golden bottle

This is a lightweight sunscreen, doesn't cause any breakout, doesn't leave any whitecast, and oil free

i think it's perfect for any skin type
So pricy but it worth the money and worth its holly grail status as one of the best sunscreen, no wonder people loves it.

Sadly, it’s not available in my country :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my second Anessa sunscreen, and I bought it because my Shiseido perfect UV is running low. I thought that because the Anessa perfect essence is nice and decent on oily skin (it's meant for drier skin) the EX version would perform as nice :) and plus, it's totally sweat proof and waterproof undoubtedly. It would be perfect for someone living in a humid hot tropical country.

Like the perfect essence, it's been repackaged into the 2013 formula (PA +++ into PA ++++, now lightly fragranced, etc).

It has to be shaken to mix the formula and comes in the same squeeze tube like most of Shiseido sunscreens.

The consistency is very similar to the perfect essence. Whitish liquid with little air bubbles from the shaking. Where as the perfect UV is pinkish, this one is white. No strong fragrance even though it's lightly fragranced, sensitive skin users can use this.

One thing I noticed from this one is that it gives a matte finish, but it's not drying. The perfect UV is a bit drying on the eye area and cheekbones area if you apply too much. But this one is perfectly matte without drying even as you reapply thorughout the day! It gives a less powdery look compared to the perfect UV (Which makes your face looks so smooth it almost looked like you have just powdered your face) so it makes people believe you have a nice smooth make up free skin when you use it alone. Which is great for make up free face and everyday use :)

The other thing I noticed that this is totally waterproof! I swam for 1.5 hours and after I finished I see that there are no water droplets on my face! Perfect for outdoor and watersport activities :) be sure to use oil based remover to remove this

And of course, the most important thing is that this doesn't make me break out. I love this! Probably even better than the perfect UV which I claim to be my HG.

I got mine for 33 $ + shipping from ebay.com for 60 mL/2 fl.oz.

Overall, I would recommend this for any skin type, especially oily (and a bit flaky) skin type, because the formula is matte finish but not drying. And for those who wants to find a good waterproof and sweatproof sunscreen. For oilier skintype, I'd recommend the perfect UV

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have mixed feelings about this product - I really wanted to like it. First of all, this sunscreen does go on wonderfully, it has a nice matte finish and is runny enough to be applied consistently all over the face. It does dry transparent and does not leave a white cast. Because of its strong protection, I feel comfortable going out into the summer sun with this on.

However, I do find that this balls up a bit under my makeup, but most importantly, it doesn't seem to be non-comedogenic on my skin. I'm not saying that it breaks me out with cystic acne, but I found that ever since I switched to using MAC's SPF50 sun protection primer, my skin improved a lot - my pores were significantly less clogged and for once in my life, my forehead was almost completely clear.

I'm sure this product does wonders for others, but it just wasn't for me. The scent also bothers me a bit - I can always catch a whiff of alcohol when I first squeeze it out of the tube, which worries me. It is also quite expensive, so I won't be repurchasing in the future.

on 8/30/2012 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I live in the US but got this from SASA.com (it's an Asian beauty store, much like how Sephora is in the US). It was about $30, so not TOO expensive but still a bit pricey compared to drugstore sunscreens. The bottle is made of durable plastic and is metallic gold; I believe this replaced the Perfect Smooth version, which is in a silver bottle. I'm not a huge fan of the tilted cap, but the tiny little nozzle is very helpful for dispensing only a little product at a time. Since the formula of this SS is so runny, it helps prevent spillage if you accidently tip the bottle over.

Applying this SS was strange and took a bit of a learning curve. After shaking the bottle, I pour out a big droplet and quickly rub it over one side of my face. It absorbs rapidly so you'll have to repeat this process a few times to cover your whole face. It dries into this smooth, matte finish, which is LOVELY and really helpful as a primer underneath your makeup. I don't think this product is drying but then again, I have oily skin - I'd recommend wearing a moisturizer underneath anyways, especially if you're combo, normal or dry-skinned.

The most amazing thing about this SS is just how MATTE it keeps me. I don't have to blot at all (I usually have to blot 2x over the course of a work day in the summer) until about 12 hrs later. 14 hrs after I apply it, my skin is noticeably oily, but being oil-free for 12 hrs is still incredible! This is definitely a keeper.

NOTE: Even though the new Perfect UV version of this SS is supposed to be "easier to remove" than older versions, I still have to use an oil cleanser to remove it. Be sure to be VERY THOROUGH about removing this product from your face.

Also, after a while, I noticed that I started to break out from this product, so I've taken off a lippie. This product is definitely not for sensitive or clog-prone skin. I wouldn't wear it past 12 hrs because every time I do, my skin starts breaking out and getting irritated.

on 11/17/2010 12:28:00 AM

Someone recommended this to me and I was very hesitant given the high price. When I tried it at the counter, it was surprisingly light for the SPF factor of 50! Best it was non greasy. So I went ahead and made the purchase. I use it everyday and I think it will last a long time!

on 7/30/2009 2:02:00 PM

It goes matte on the skin, is waterpoof & provides good protection. However, I do not like the sticky feeling esp during this terribly hot summer. I have to use a lot of cleansing oil to remove it. I always make sure that I cleanse my face thoroughly but still my pores got clogged.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It is a white liquid that goes on transparent on my skin and leaves a matte finish. This doesn't break me out at all. I think sometimes someone has a break out after using certain sunscreen is because the sunscreen is not removed completely. I remove this with cleansing oil as this is waterproof. I don't think you can remove this completely and thoroughly by cleansing milk only. It is basically impossible to remove this with ordinary soap and water, so I always have problems getting rid of this completely on my body as I don't use cleansing oil on my body! 1 lippie taken away for this. If not removed completely, you'll feel that there's a thin layer of powdery residue on your skin which you cannot rub off.

Interestingly, I also own and used the Sofina Perfect UV Lucent, which is also SPF50+ and PA+++ as this one, but I don't know why I would still tan a little bit using that but not this one. My skin colour remained the same after a few hours under the hot sun with this thing without replenishment.

However, I would need a moisturizer under this as I find it slightly drying on my normal to dry skin in winter. I would experience tingling on my drier cheeks without a moisturizer.