ANESSA Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
ANESSA Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++
Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++

Original (gold bottle): Dimethicone, Water, Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Myristat, Talc, Isododecane, Octocrylene, POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL/PPG-9 Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Diisopropyl sebacate, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, Dextrin palmitate, Xylitol, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, PEG/PPG-14/7 dimethyl ether, Sodium chloride, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Isostearic Acid, Aluminum hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Distearyldimonium chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Metabisulfite, FragranceMild, for sensitive skin (light gold bottle): Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Diisopropyl sebacate, Methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Diethylhexyl succinate, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dextrin palmitate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, PEG/PPG-14/7 dimethyl ether, Sodium chloride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Rosa roxburghii extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Aluminum hydroxide, Stearyl Phosphate, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Pyrosulfite, Tocopherol

Anessa UV perfect PA++++ (the newest version) is the PERFECT sunscreen. It has a lovely milky, thin consistency and never balls up or is noticeable under make-up. Once on, it takes about 3-4 minutes to completely disappear into skin. I have tried sunscreens by Clinique and Avene which claim to do this, but they always feel sticky and noticeable on my skin. This is by far the easiest sunscreen I have ever used. It doesn't feel like sunscreen. It's unlike any UK or USA-made product I have ever tried and makes me think that the Japanese *really* know what they're doing when it comes to sunscreen. I'm sure loads more people would use sunscreen more regularly if they tried this stuff and realised that it doesn't have to be heavy, sticky, oily and time-consuming to wear (and the fact that it doesn't interfere with make-up is a definite plus).

I have worn this in mid-summer in Cyprus and never got sunburnt or a tan. I also love the fact it has excellent UVA protection as well as a high SPF. I've got through about 5 bottles of this stuff and I will definitely continue to buy it.

on 7/26/2013 9:37:00 AM

This review is for the 2013 version (PA++++, UV filters include ZO, Tinosorb S & Uvinul A Plus). This sunscreen, just as its predecessor, is the HG of sunscreens to me. The finish is absolutely unbeatable: a powdery, matte, barely there feeling, even if you apply the recommended 1/4 tsp several times a day.

This product doesn't ball up, doesn't cling to irregularities like beard stubbles (yes, a sunscreen savvy guy here), doesn't leave a white cast and can easily be applied without a mirror. Yes, it does contain a lot of alcohol, so might not be suited for people with very dry or sensitive skin. Also take care not to get this stuff in your eyes. Using a different, alcohol free sunscreen for your eye area might be a good idea. If this sunscreen is too drying or irritating for you, try Anesse Perfect Essence, which is more moisturising and seems to contain less alcohol. It has a less matte finish than Perfect UV though and also seems to be less resistant to sweating/rubbing.

For my normal/dry, not acne-prone skin, this sunscreen is amazing. It's the only highly protective sunscreen that I can use over and over again, without people asking if I'm hot/sweating (because of shine) or sick (because of white cast). Even though I'm on tretinoin, this product doesn't sting when applied.

Only small con: this new, more protective edition, is fragranced. Luckily, the scent is barely noticeable, nothing compared to the disgusting scent of many other Shiseido products.

Btw, I order my Anessa sunscreens at http://ichibanko.com: good prices, fast and kind service.

on 7/22/2013 1:48:00 PM

I have really fallen in love with this sunscreen. The moment I applied it and saw the silky matte finish I was stunned that not only was my face not shiny, but it was also well protected.

This has a PA++++ rating (which is why I bought it in the first place) so I think it is the latest version of this product available. I had no idea that it would change the way I look at sunscreens.

I am trying out several different ones at the moment (PTR Sheer, Skinceuticals, Replenix, EltaMD etc etc), and all do not compare in the slightest to Anessa Perfect SPF 50. I have combination skin, which a lot of dryness on my cheeks but really oily nose and chin. I also have dark spots on my forehead and freckles all over. I don't break out from this at all which is fantastic!

When I apply foundation over it, my foundation stays matte and lasts a whole lot longer. I can't stand shine on my face which unfortunately is what I seem to get when I use other sunscreens. But Perfect SPF50 mattifies instantly.

I shake the bottle well, pour out a little onto the back of my hand and apply it to my face in sections, pouring out a little more when necessary. It absorbs instantly and even blurs my fine lines. I can build up layers without it looking cakey or balling up on my skin.

I will continue to try out other sunscreens until I have used up all the ones I bought, but this is a keeper and will probably replace all other sunscreens permanently. I bought a mini size just to try but I will definitely buy the full size next time (price is no issue when you find something as good as this!)