Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++

Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++
Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF50+ PA+++

3.0

1 review

Original (gold bottle): Dimethicone, Water, Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Myristat, Talc, Isododecane, Octocrylene, POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL/PPG-9 Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Diisopropyl sebacate, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, Dextrin palmitate, Xylitol, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, PEG/PPG-14/7 dimethyl ether, Sodium chloride, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Isostearic Acid, Aluminum hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Distearyldimonium chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Metabisulfite, FragranceMild, for sensitive skin (light gold bottle): Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Diisopropyl sebacate, Methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Diethylhexyl succinate, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dextrin palmitate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, PEG/PPG-14/7 dimethyl ether, Sodium chloride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Rosa roxburghii extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Aluminum hydroxide, Stearyl Phosphate, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Pyrosulfite, Tocopherol

on 1/22/2018 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this based on the great reviews but I had some problems. I bought the one in the light golden bottle, called the mild version for sensitive skin. It is supposed to be alcohol and fragrance free. It was very drying so I did use over moisturizer and my finacea (Rx for rosacea) but it still felt irritating and my face felt itchy but it was a mild itchiness that I could ignore. At first.

But my neck was a different story. I realized my neck was bothered by the Anessa so I quit putting it on my neck but somehow it would migrate to my neck through transfer from my hands but it was enough to make my neck break out in a rash each time I wore the sunscreen. The rash got so bad I had to use a cortisone cream.

I tried to keep it away from my neck but it was impossible and soon my face was itching too bad to keep using the SS. It is too bad because this had a very nice dry feeling and did not break me out, just caused rash and dry skin. Considering how drying this mild version was I cannot imagine a version with alcohol in it.