Rescue Beauty Lounge Starfish Patrick nail lacquer

4.8

on 4/23/2010 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

The color is ok, its sort of growing on me but it was a pain in the butt to apply.

Because the color is so sheer, it was a bit difficult to build opacity.

I'm a NW40 and on me the color sort of reminds me of a orange creamsicle, like a orange-peach-coral.

I doubt I will repurchase only because of the price.

This is one of my favorite RBL shades. It's a sheer peachy coral that applies like a dream and is fun without being too flashy. A unique shade that I would certainly rebuy.

I absolutely love this color. I bought it during the RBL 50% sale in December 2009. Out of the four shades I got, this one is my favorite. It's a peachy coral sheer jelly. Part of its beauty is its jelly-ness. It looks almost squishy on the nail. It's definitely sheer, but it's buildable. At four coats I still have VNL but not enough to be super noticeable. At two coats, it makes a really beautiful sheer. There's no question that I'll be repurchasing this (when RBL has another sale, of course), and I'm sure I'll use the whole bottle. I've already made a little dent in mine! :(

on 8/20/2008 8:35:00 AM

I love this color!! truth be told I bought it because my husbands name is Patrick and I have a theme going since he is leaving for Bagdad in a month or so. This is a gorgous peachy-coral, and I really dont see anything pink about it. It is not so bright that it will look out of place past summer. I bought a few other shades as well and if they all look like this one I will be quite happy!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a pretty, semi-sheer, pinky-peach creme shade that appears brighter and more opaque in the bottle than it does on. I found it to be a tad streaky, but two good coats solved the problem, leaving an even finish and color without affecting the sheerness too much. RBL makes a quality polish that dries quickly and lasts a long time, and I like this shade enough to want to buy it again.

Popular Polishes