Bourjois Smokey Eye Brush

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I can't really understand how a very cheap brush can be this amazing! Mine is double ended with a little sponge on the other side that i don't really use. But the brush side of it is great! You can use this to apply shadow to your eyelids or even for precise application in your crease or on your browbone. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it!

on 12/17/2011 9:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i have this brush in double ended version. one side is made of very dense and short hairs, and its very soft! good quality, it does not shed at all ! the other side is a very little sponge. i dont use it, but its to blend the eyeliner or something. i just wish it was a blender brush instead !

on 11/23/2008 1:12:00 PM

I have been using this brush for several months. I'm a totally beginner for makeup. This brush is really very good, easy to use and cheap. I like it!

on 8/18/2008 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this recently in Superdrug for the bargain price of £5.75. The bristles are short, flat, and densely packed. As far as I can tell from pictures it's a close dupe of the NARS Smudge brush, except for that you'll pay £36 in the UK.

It's fantastic for smudging e/s on both lids over e/l, and also for blending in the crease. Definitely a blender not an applicator brush. I'm not finding the bristles scratchy at all, which was my main concern.

The ferrule and handle are both plastic. I've washed the bristles a couple of times now and there has been little or no shedding.

Really worth buying imo if you can find it. I would repurchase.

ps. Noticed on my receipt it's referred to as a B/J brush. Hmmm. Nice abbreviating Superdrug...

Popular Makeup Brushes