Joico ICE Washer (shampoo)

No Image

4.3

on 2/14/2012 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Really good clarifying shampoo. It smells really good too! Hate the conditioner though :(

The best everyday clarifying shampoo! I used Pantene Pro-V's Winter Rescue shampoo and was left with the most greasy hair known to man. Nothing would get out that horrible gunk (and my hair is not naturally oily). I tried every kind of clarifying shampoo. This is the only stuff that worked and worked fast. I started to use it as a regular shampoo and found my hair to be so much shinier and softer (it didn't dry out my hair like the others). I've always thought bad hair was just a natural thing for me- this shampoo changed my mind. The smell is slightly sweet and unlike anything I've ever tried, but my conditioner seems to blocks it out. The price is steep, but worth it.

on 6/21/2002 6:54:00 PM

Smells really great (like bubble gum) and did a really nice job of getting my hair clean.

on 3/9/2003 8:55:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this shampoo! The smell is awesome and it cleans wonderfully.

on 7/12/2004 1:05:00 PM

Lately I've been having a problem with dandruff and flaky scalp. Everything I used would just aggravate it. But as soon as I started using this shampoo my hair is FINALLY CLEAN. Not a flake in sight! This shampoo also smells great. I would definitely repurchase.

on 2/1/2004 2:55:00 AM

Joico Kerapro and K-pak seems better in moisturzing.

Popular Shampoos