Jordana Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/31/2016 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Everything about this product is great except that it doesn't last very long on the eyes so that was very disappointing. I do reach for this for occasions when I know I don't need to wear it for very long

I love this pen for my cat eyes. It lasts all day, and their seems to be a lot of product as well. I can get this most of the time at Walgreens for $1.99, with a buy one, get one half off. I stock up then. I find this comparable to Stila.
Only wish it came in more colors!

on 6/8/2016 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

it stays on quite well. it transferred a little on me because I have very oily eyelids, but the price is great, and it is comparable to any other drugstore felt tip liner. the applicator makes it easy to achieve a great wing

on 11/26/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an okay eyeliner. I've heard a lot of people rave about it but it's just... okay?
It doesn't transfer (bonus!) which is good. It's easy to apply with because the applicator is nice.

However, it's not black enough. I won't repurchase.

on 5/23/2015 5:31:00 PM

If it didn't transfer to my eyelids I'd love this. I'm half Asian, hooded eyes.. And at the end of the day I have a half circle on my lids. However for 4 hours give or take, I have to best winged liner. Decent pigment and a sharp line. It's only $2 ish it's worth keeping in your stash

on 5/18/2015 10:01:00 PM

Don't bother with this! I actually meant to try the Color Envy instead. I just got it today and the formula was very dry & wasn't opaque. I kept trying to build it up to get a black line.

on 3/14/2015 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my holy grail liquid liner. It's cheap, super easy to use and it lasts a long time (although I do use Urban Decay Primer Potion and sometimes set it with black shadow if I need it to last beyond a normal 8 hour day). I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes, but I've never had an issue with this liner. I prefer this liner to Too Faced, Urban Decay, Stila and anything else high or low end that I've tried.

on 3/13/2015 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Makes eyeliner a breeze, sometimes I cant believe myself how fast I can draw on my eyeliner with this, must try for everyone out there, its really cheap too! I bought mine 6 months ago and it still works, so it dries out depending how much you use it. But its really cheap anyways..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh god this stuff is the best. I've repurchased probably six times. It is cheap as hell, the tip doesn't fray, and it doesn't dry out super fast. Oh and it's BLACK. not grey. Not kinda black.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this brand-new and it seemed dried out..? Even tried shaking it and warming it up in my hands..still was dry..and went on very patchy and tugged at my eyelid, even using a very light hand, too light of a hand, no product goes on at all.

Went into the garbage. I might have gotten a dud, but not interested in trying another. :(