Urban Decay Pistol

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Pistol

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This lipstick is somewhat hard to describe. It could look warm pink or berry because of the micro glitter of pink and green in the lipstick. I think that the shimmer makes your lips look bigger without looking like there is glitter on your lips. Off the bat the lipstick looks crazy in the tube because it looks like glittered lipstick but when you put this on your lips they look fuller & luscious, YLBB. The flavor is weird but for me it is bearable because I usually put on lip balm anyways. Although, I think these UD lipsticks are pretty moisturizing and not drying.

on 10/21/2008 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this lipstick as far as the color and formula go. It shows up as a cool neutral on me, even though it's described as warm. And I like that it is sheer and has some shimmer. I had to take off 2 lippies however, 1 for the bitter taste and 1 for the packaging. This lipstick tastes so bad, and I hate the little dagger thing on the end. Maybe I would repurchase if it weren't for these 2 issues.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When I first opened this lipstick tube, the look of the color reminded me a lot of one of the lipsticks from MAC's Fafi collection. It looks like there is blue/green shimmer in it and I was pleasantly surprised because the Fafi lipstick is a favorite of mine. However, I didn't see the shimmer when I put it on. The color is suppose to be a warm neutral but sort of gives me a strawberry reddish tint, instead. This lipstick is alright, however I hate the way it tastes whenever I accidentally somehow get it in my mouth. Urban Decay really needs to fix that problem.