Urban Decay Pistol

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Urban Decay Pistol

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this on sale at their website for $3, which I think was a great deal. Didn't know what I was going to get, but figured it was worth a try for a few bucks.

I was happily surprised with what I got! The color is very sheer, looks natural on my lips. Well, it looks like lip gloss, actually. In fact, I think it is more like a lip gloss than a lipstick - it's soft and moisturizing, looks wet and shiny. Part of the shine comes from multi-colored micro-glitter. It's actually pretty subtle. But a little sparkly.

I have long hair, and Urban Decay lipsticks go on wet enough that strands of my hair stick to my lips if they wander in that direction. So I don't wear them unless I have my hair up.

I love the sugary smell of UD lipsticks. I notice little flavor; definitely no bad flavor.

on 10/21/2008 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this lipstick as far as the color and formula go. It shows up as a cool neutral on me, even though it's described as warm. And I like that it is sheer and has some shimmer. I had to take off 2 lippies however, 1 for the bitter taste and 1 for the packaging. This lipstick tastes so bad, and I hate the little dagger thing on the end. Maybe I would repurchase if it weren't for these 2 issues.