Urban Decay Pistol

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Urban Decay Pistol

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/18/2009 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love this lipstick sooooo much!!! I have a really fair but warmish complexion and I don't like really thick bright lipsticks and have been using lip glosses most of the time as couldn't find the lippy I wanted. This is perfect though! It has the micro glitter in it and looks like a light plum colour when you just look at it. Once on though it's a lovely natural pinky colour that makes your lips look plumper. A bit like an after glow, after...... That nice natural look. I love it and am really pleased with it. It doesn't look glittery on I think it just reflects the light a lot so your lips do look plumper with a natural slight redness pink to them with a soft dewy looking hue. I think it would suit all complexions and can be built up which looks great too. Another plus is that it stays on for ages and doesn't dry your lips out. I haven't noticed the bitter taste but I don't lick my lips much maybe? I will try though when I next put on! I am so please I have at last found a lipstick that I like. I don't really like the packaging though and would have preferred it if it was less bulky and gimmicky. UD get another massive thumbs up from me though!

on 10/21/2008 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this lipstick as far as the color and formula go. It shows up as a cool neutral on me, even though it's described as warm. And I like that it is sheer and has some shimmer. I had to take off 2 lippies however, 1 for the bitter taste and 1 for the packaging. This lipstick tastes so bad, and I hate the little dagger thing on the end. Maybe I would repurchase if it weren't for these 2 issues.