Jordana Cosmetics Lipstick

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/13/2010 12:43:00 AM

So far I have 2 Jordana lipsticks--Earth and Copper Penny, and I absolutely love them. For only $1.49, I was initially skeptical of the quality and the color of these lipsticks, but I was very quickly won over when I tried on these lipsticks. They're very pigmented and the colors are absolutely lovely--not to mention that there's a great color selection to choose from. They don't go on as smoothly as I'd like but for the price and the color, I don't really mind. You can purchase these online at jordanacosmetics.com and cherryculture.com. I will definitely be trying out more shades.

on 3/7/2009 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i bought my first tube of jordana lipstick yesterday and i am in love! at first when i put on the lipstick it was a little cakey, but then i took it off and then applied some lip balm first and it worked wonderfully. they come a different array of colors and at only 1 dollar a piece, so i going back to get more!

_______

i got myself more colors in nude, natural, malibu, barely pink and pink passion and i am in love with all the colors!

on 10/3/2006 5:04:00 PM

At first I was thrilled by the array of gorgeous colors, cheap price--but after a few weeks, they become hard as a crayon and waxy. Also, if there is glitter in the lipstick, it becomes more apparent (overly so) as the product dries out. I have done better with the ones labeled "sheer", as they do not seem to dry out and become unusable the way the regular colors do. A fun product for a buck, but overall quality is poor.