Jordana Cosmetics Lipstick

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/12/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

These lipsticks where Matt or regular are great for price. For me they donyhe same thing that the expensive one's do. The color selections are great, they last and it last on your lips. I only apply this twice 1 in the morning and after lunch.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my go-to lipstick. I love the hazelnut shade and have used it for years. It is getting harder and harder to find in stores though. Luckily you can purchase directly from jordana.com.

on 2/19/2011 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I am reviewing the color Cranberry Mix. This is really quite nice. So, the packaging is cheap plastic, but the product itself is quite good--a pearly cream lipstick with a fairly heavy, not glossy-feeling, texture. There is a strong berry-like scent I don't particularly like, but I can live with it. The lipstick itself is richly pigmented. It is a medium-toned plummy red with a fine shimmer. I have rather lined, perpetually chapped lips, so I need to have my lips in pretty good condition for this to look its best. It's pretty intense full strength--good for a night out. But while I like bright colors, I'm sort of an actual wimp wearing bright colors on my face, so I blot this so it has more of a stain effect. This is my first Jordana lipstick and I am pretty pleased with it.