Jordana Cosmetics Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
No Image

on 4/12/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

These lipsticks where Matt or regular are great for price. For me they donyhe same thing that the expensive one's do. The color selections are great, they last and it last on your lips. I only apply this twice 1 in the morning and after lunch.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my go-to lipstick. I love the hazelnut shade and have used it for years. It is getting harder and harder to find in stores though. Luckily you can purchase directly from jordana.com.

on 8/5/2010 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Sorry to say the main no no for me concerning this product is that its just too drying for my lips it looked terrible on me. The others bad things are the same that you would expect a cheap l/s to have : has a scent, colors are pretty but just average, some pearly, shimmery, matte, plastic case just not good enough. If you are okay with theses facts go ahead buy them but they are just not for me.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

When I first saw how cheap this brand lipstick was selling for, I was very skeptical. But I soon got over all the doubt. I love it! I picked up mine in the color Pretty Pink. It looks awesome and matches my complexion so well. I'm thinking about going back and purchasing pink luster. I've never been a fan of lipstick, but this fits so well I'm tempted. It also goes on really smooth, it moisturizes and lasts on my lips like forever. Mine is in regular