Jordana Lipstick

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

on 5/24/2006 7:52:00 PM

I have to agree with most of the reviews on here. My first tube was in Sienna and i loved it! I got alot of compliments with that color, I also tried and loved Brandy. Those two are now discontinued. I tried other colors and they do have an awful taste and smell. It pulls on my lips when I apply it. It's yucky! It just feels dry and has a gummy/sticky feel to it. I have thrown away lots of lipstick because of that. So I give up now!

on 2/28/2009 12:15:00 AM

This is a decent lipstick at an excellent price. The color range is surprisingly good. I bought Nude and Black, the latter for Halloween, but it is somewhat sheer and if you blot and apply a gloss over the top you can get an effect very much like Clinique Black Honey. The texture is all right; it's a good idea to prep with a balm. This lipstick does have a noticeable, powdery smell - less offensive though, IMO, than L'Oreal Coleur Riche lipstick.

on 8/5/2010 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Sorry to say the main no no for me concerning this product is that its just too drying for my lips it looked terrible on me. The others bad things are the same that you would expect a cheap l/s to have : has a scent, colors are pretty but just average, some pearly, shimmery, matte, plastic case just not good enough. If you are okay with theses facts go ahead buy them but they are just not for me.

Okayy soo..
The matte ones (in gold tubes )
57 Hot Kiss
Tangerine Tango
And 50s Scarlet Red
Are all amazing, a little bit cakey but some chapstick before hand does the trick 😘

But... sadly.. The normal creme based ones (in silver Tubes )
072 Plumwine
089 Black
And 005 Blackberry
Are absolutely TERRIBLE.
Even after 20+ coats they don't cover up your lip color. They're so sheer, so difficult to even put on that it's stupid.
And you seriously can't get no messed up or smudged edges because these just run and slide all over the place. 😔😣
Look like a freaking clown with watery clown lips.
Seriously disappointed 😪 but theres bound to be a crappy set. There a $1 a piece. 😂 Oh well.

on 9/16/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought several of these lipsticks. The texture is nice, but I haven't yet found a color that is right for me. I want to review the colors that I bought

Coco malt. This is a brownish color, It is frosty (shiny)

chestnut This is also a brownish color. it is less frosty than coco malt, but is still frosty (shiny)

terra cotta - this is a reddish color. im very conservative and this is too red for me.

Natural - this is a light cool pink color (i am warm toned)

taupe (matte) (gold tone case) - this has a reddish color and is a bit too dark for me (i am fair skinned and conservative)

the textures of these lipsticks are good. its a matter of finding the right color. The price of these is right.