Jordana Cosmetics Lipstick

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my go-to lipstick. I love the hazelnut shade and have used it for years. It is getting harder and harder to find in stores though. Luckily you can purchase directly from jordana.com.

on 3/2/2011 12:08:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Jordana's lipstick is great & comes in great colors - some are pretty unusual, too, which I really like. The color on your mouth is the color in the tube, which is also rather unusual.
They generally stay put for aeons, but some are a bit dry & stiff.
Rosette (#050) is one of my faves. It's a shrill & wonderful pink that stays on all night, so I don't mind at all that it's sort of dry.

I love them - I get at least a couple every time I visit the dollar store!

on 2/19/2011 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I am reviewing the color Cranberry Mix. This is really quite nice. So, the packaging is cheap plastic, but the product itself is quite good--a pearly cream lipstick with a fairly heavy, not glossy-feeling, texture. There is a strong berry-like scent I don't particularly like, but I can live with it. The lipstick itself is richly pigmented. It is a medium-toned plummy red with a fine shimmer. I have rather lined, perpetually chapped lips, so I need to have my lips in pretty good condition for this to look its best. It's pretty intense full strength--good for a night out. But while I like bright colors, I'm sort of an actual wimp wearing bright colors on my face, so I blot this so it has more of a stain effect. This is my first Jordana lipstick and I am pretty pleased with it.

on 10/3/2006 5:04:00 PM

At first I was thrilled by the array of gorgeous colors, cheap price--but after a few weeks, they become hard as a crayon and waxy. Also, if there is glitter in the lipstick, it becomes more apparent (overly so) as the product dries out. I have done better with the ones labeled "sheer", as they do not seem to dry out and become unusable the way the regular colors do. A fun product for a buck, but overall quality is poor.

Just bought Cherries Royale by mistake wanted a brown-red. Thought this blue-red would be too blue for my MMM LOLA green-eyed looks. But viola! I love it! And it sticks like glue thru diet coke, tea, etc. Will buy more Jordana.