Jordana Lipstick

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/12/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

These lipsticks where Matt or regular are great for price. For me they donyhe same thing that the expensive one's do. The color selections are great, they last and it last on your lips. I only apply this twice 1 in the morning and after lunch.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love Jordana lipsticks! I'm definitely a lipstick girl and I adore that Jordana has a huge color selection for a wonderful price (US$1 each). The texture is not so creamy or moisturizing, but still quite nice, that's why I always use lipbalm before applying these lippies. I find them to be long lasting, too. Some of my favorite shades are Persimmon, 18 Karat, Pink Brown, Mauve, Natural, Sea Pearl, Maple Sugar, Matte 5th Avenue, Buff, Bahama Bronze, among others. I plan on getting more, so many shades to choose from and great quality for what you pay!

on 2/28/2009 12:15:00 AM

This is a decent lipstick at an excellent price. The color range is surprisingly good. I bought Nude and Black, the latter for Halloween, but it is somewhat sheer and if you blot and apply a gloss over the top you can get an effect very much like Clinique Black Honey. The texture is all right; it's a good idea to prep with a balm. This lipstick does have a noticeable, powdery smell - less offensive though, IMO, than L'Oreal Coleur Riche lipstick.

I own like 15+ Jordana lippies. I think they are great quality for the price.They come in a huge variety of colors in CREAM and FROST finishes.Yes, they are dry, but wearing lipbalm underneath helps a lot. The price is great, and I think the packaging isn't as bad, yeah, it looks cheap, but it's also convenient.The cap is clear and closes tightly, which makes these lipsticks purse safe and easy to find a certain color. They do have a strange smell, not as strong as L'Oreal lippies, but stronger than Rimmel. But for some reason I can tolerate it. Unlike the smell of Rimmel lipsticks that makes me sick. This is a great buy, and I plan to buy many more colors.

on 7/24/2003 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Oh, I love this stuff-- the $0.99 price tag helps alot. I have brown shimmer, cinnamon, and sea pearl-- all shimmery, faint colors that look great over regular brown l/l. I was surprised with the quality; it's somewhat creamy, which means it lasts a decent amount of time, instead of sliding right off.

on 5/8/2003 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm never buying dollar store lipstick again, unless it's from one of the bigger brands. As usual, this was waxy, hard, and smelled awful. I bought a cocoa color that turned muddy orange on me.