Jordana Lipstick

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

3.5

Okayy soo..
The matte ones (in gold tubes )
57 Hot Kiss
Tangerine Tango
And 50s Scarlet Red
Are all amazing, a little bit cakey but some chapstick before hand does the trick 😘

But... sadly.. The normal creme based ones (in silver Tubes )
072 Plumwine
089 Black
And 005 Blackberry
Are absolutely TERRIBLE.
Even after 20+ coats they don't cover up your lip color. They're so sheer, so difficult to even put on that it's stupid.
And you seriously can't get no messed up or smudged edges because these just run and slide all over the place. 😔😣
Look like a freaking clown with watery clown lips.
Seriously disappointed 😪 but theres bound to be a crappy set. There a $1 a piece. 😂 Oh well.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Yesterday my friend (asian skin) bought the colour All Spicy and it looked great on her. I loved the colour so I bought that one as well (very white skin) and it looked treating me too! It was smooth and moisturizing. I ended up buying the colours Mango and Holiday Red as well and they all look great. Holiday Red is very pigmented, Mango is medium pigmentation, and All Spicy is kind of sheer but it still shows. They are all very shimmery. They smell overwhelmingly like watermelon at first but during wear they smell like Sweet Tarts or candy. Best of all it was only $2! :D My friend got the colour Amber too and it is very pigmented as well, but they all look nice. I love them! I would definitely recommend and repurchase these lipsticks. My new favourites!

on 9/9/2003 7:44:00 PM

GREAT. I love the color Malibu.if u apply one coat, blot then dust loose powder through a tissue and apply another coat it lasts alllll day. the color is natural and has a heavy fragrance i like alot. its a little dryng so use lip balm!

on 1/9/2003 6:56:00 PM

One word for this lipstick:crap. It is sticky, easy to break, and is just horrible. I am never going to buy this product again.