L.A. Colors 6 color metallic e/s palette (Precious)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This pallete in my opinion has a great mix of shades. They combined a few neutral colors with more out-there colors to form a great little 6 color pallete. I have to say, I wasn't a big fan of the 90's eyeshadow smell. You might not be, but I don't really like products that smell bad, or weird, especially if I'm gonna put it on my eyes, one of the most sensitive areas of the face. But even though I didn't love the smell, I didn't find that it irritated my skin, and the pigmentation was pretty good. Didn't love the pigmentation from the yellowy gold shade and the light champaney shade (Top and bottom colors on the far left), but considering that this whole pallete was very afforable, I'd recommend you to give it a go!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I thought the colors were beautiful so I decided to try it as it was also very cheap. I was very unimpressed, but I didnt expect much from such value. The eyeshadows were VERY (note the capitals) chalky, even when i primed my eyes beforehand. The colors were not intense at all, and after 15 mins of application the color disappeared. Such a shame, it had nice colors, but the quality won't do. Also, the packaging is very weak and it fell apart.

on 4/5/2010 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product reminds me of the physicians formula eye shadows but cost a mere dollar for 6 gorgeous pearly shades. I haven't worn these on their own, but apply over a base and an all over the lid neutral shade from a "better" brand known for its staying power. The color falls out a little bit, but it's not too bad .. it's worth the second to wipe it away -- even the priciest of shadows are known to fall out so for a dollar I am not complaining .. I am going to pick up the bright colored palette to add an accent to the eye or just to play around .. it's only a dollar what have I got to lose?

The packaging is a little weak, but again isn't too bad for the dollar..

Like most, I found this in a local cheap-o mart and had an extra dollar to spare. I'm so happy that I picked this up! My favorites in the pack are a deep dusty rose colour and a bright, almost orange, copper. The others are a very light flesh, yellow gold, caramel, and milk chocolate.

I can't believe how bright they go on. They stay better than my covergirl or annabelle shadows. I'll be picking up a different set today just to mess around with cool tones. For what I paid, it's worth it even if I only ever wear one shade out of six.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have 7 palates from them all of the 6 shadow ones and on 12 shadow. They are amazing for only one dollar, as long as you have a good base. I use them with UDPP or Mary Kay, and they are very pigmented and last all day. the 12 shadow palates are not pigmented and very chalky. so 6 shadow palates are awesome!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I got this palette because the colors looked beautiful and it was cheap, so i figured I wouldn't miss out on much should I not like it.

I found the eyeshadows to be chalky and the colors just didn't apply as I would have hoped. It ended up in the trash soon after I got it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at the dollar store! I wasn't sure about the color payoff but then once I swatched it, it was another SCORE!

It's worth a try esp. since it's only a dollar and it lasts long and does not fade.

on 8/16/2008 11:33:00 PM

This palette comes with champagne, bronze, deep plum, yellow, orange and raspberry colors. The color payoff is not very good just on their own. On top of UDPP they are just average, but on top of Benefit Lemonade they can be built up and pop. I love the yellow and orange and may end up depotting and just keeping those colors. I bought this at Dollar Tree for $1. I may buy another one of these for my sister who is 14 and just getting interested in makeup.