L.A. COLORS 6 color metallic e/s palette (Precious)

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This pallete in my opinion has a great mix of shades. They combined a few neutral colors with more out-there colors to form a great little 6 color pallete. I have to say, I wasn't a big fan of the 90's eyeshadow smell. You might not be, but I don't really like products that smell bad, or weird, especially if I'm gonna put it on my eyes, one of the most sensitive areas of the face. But even though I didn't love the smell, I didn't find that it irritated my skin, and the pigmentation was pretty good. Didn't love the pigmentation from the yellowy gold shade and the light champaney shade (Top and bottom colors on the far left), but considering that this whole pallete was very afforable, I'd recommend you to give it a go!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I got this palette because the colors looked beautiful and it was cheap, so i figured I wouldn't miss out on much should I not like it.

I found the eyeshadows to be chalky and the colors just didn't apply as I would have hoped. It ended up in the trash soon after I got it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at the dollar store! I wasn't sure about the color payoff but then once I swatched it, it was another SCORE!

It's worth a try esp. since it's only a dollar and it lasts long and does not fade.