L.A. Colors 6 color metallic e/s palette (Precious)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This pallete in my opinion has a great mix of shades. They combined a few neutral colors with more out-there colors to form a great little 6 color pallete. I have to say, I wasn't a big fan of the 90's eyeshadow smell. You might not be, but I don't really like products that smell bad, or weird, especially if I'm gonna put it on my eyes, one of the most sensitive areas of the face. But even though I didn't love the smell, I didn't find that it irritated my skin, and the pigmentation was pretty good. Didn't love the pigmentation from the yellowy gold shade and the light champaney shade (Top and bottom colors on the far left), but considering that this whole pallete was very afforable, I'd recommend you to give it a go!

Like most, I found this in a local cheap-o mart and had an extra dollar to spare. I'm so happy that I picked this up! My favorites in the pack are a deep dusty rose colour and a bright, almost orange, copper. The others are a very light flesh, yellow gold, caramel, and milk chocolate.

I can't believe how bright they go on. They stay better than my covergirl or annabelle shadows. I'll be picking up a different set today just to mess around with cool tones. For what I paid, it's worth it even if I only ever wear one shade out of six.

Top Rated Eye Shadow