L.A. Colors 6 color metallic e/s palette (Precious)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! There are 6 beautiful pearly shades in this palette: a nude beige, pure gold, bronze, copper, dark purple, and a toned down fuschia. My favorite colors are the beige and gold. One of my favorite eyeshadows for only $1. :)

on 4/5/2010 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product reminds me of the physicians formula eye shadows but cost a mere dollar for 6 gorgeous pearly shades. I haven't worn these on their own, but apply over a base and an all over the lid neutral shade from a "better" brand known for its staying power. The color falls out a little bit, but it's not too bad .. it's worth the second to wipe it away -- even the priciest of shadows are known to fall out so for a dollar I am not complaining .. I am going to pick up the bright colored palette to add an accent to the eye or just to play around .. it's only a dollar what have I got to lose?

The packaging is a little weak, but again isn't too bad for the dollar..

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at the dollar store! I wasn't sure about the color payoff but then once I swatched it, it was another SCORE!

It's worth a try esp. since it's only a dollar and it lasts long and does not fade.

Top Rated Eye Shadow