L.A. Colors 6 color metallic e/s palette (Precious)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! There are 6 beautiful pearly shades in this palette: a nude beige, pure gold, bronze, copper, dark purple, and a toned down fuschia. My favorite colors are the beige and gold. One of my favorite eyeshadows for only $1. :)

on 3/29/2010 11:45:00 PM

Today, I'm at my local Gem discount store. Came upon a display of these really cool eyeshadow sets. All for $1.99 each for five eye shadows. I need eyeshadow like a hole in the head but I couldn't resist. Bought two: Lollipop (pinks and purple) and Tropics (white, deep yellow and green shades). All colors are bright, beautiful and slightly frosted. Some people might yearn for deeper pigmentation, but as I am very fair these are fine for me.

After I left the store, I try some of the shadow on my hands and was very impressed. Creamy and highly pigmented with little or no "fall off." Makes me want to buy more. OK, the packaging is cheap - one of the containers is hard to open - but I'm buying it for the product inside.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I got this palette because the colors looked beautiful and it was cheap, so i figured I wouldn't miss out on much should I not like it.

I found the eyeshadows to be chalky and the colors just didn't apply as I would have hoped. It ended up in the trash soon after I got it.

I THink this is a great color palette. THey went on smoothly and stayed on all day and night. One lippy off for not being quite as brightly pigmented as I thought they would be. Not chalky at all which is great.