L.A. Colors 6 color metallic e/s palette (Precious)

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

hated this product! It was so chalky and only the top layer of eye shadow is pretty and shimmery. Once you get past that top layer it starts to look muddy and dull. I would rather get WNW products for that price. Save your money on this one gals.

on 8/16/2008 11:33:00 PM

This palette comes with champagne, bronze, deep plum, yellow, orange and raspberry colors. The color payoff is not very good just on their own. On top of UDPP they are just average, but on top of Benefit Lemonade they can be built up and pop. I love the yellow and orange and may end up depotting and just keeping those colors. I bought this at Dollar Tree for $1. I may buy another one of these for my sister who is 14 and just getting interested in makeup.

Like most, I found this in a local cheap-o mart and had an extra dollar to spare. I'm so happy that I picked this up! My favorites in the pack are a deep dusty rose colour and a bright, almost orange, copper. The others are a very light flesh, yellow gold, caramel, and milk chocolate.

I can't believe how bright they go on. They stay better than my covergirl or annabelle shadows. I'll be picking up a different set today just to mess around with cool tones. For what I paid, it's worth it even if I only ever wear one shade out of six.