L.A. Colors 6 color metallic e/s palette (Precious)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! There are 6 beautiful pearly shades in this palette: a nude beige, pure gold, bronze, copper, dark purple, and a toned down fuschia. My favorite colors are the beige and gold. One of my favorite eyeshadows for only $1. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I thought the colors were beautiful so I decided to try it as it was also very cheap. I was very unimpressed, but I didnt expect much from such value. The eyeshadows were VERY (note the capitals) chalky, even when i primed my eyes beforehand. The colors were not intense at all, and after 15 mins of application the color disappeared. Such a shame, it had nice colors, but the quality won't do. Also, the packaging is very weak and it fell apart.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have 7 palates from them all of the 6 shadow ones and on 12 shadow. They are amazing for only one dollar, as long as you have a good base. I use them with UDPP or Mary Kay, and they are very pigmented and last all day. the 12 shadow palates are not pigmented and very chalky. so 6 shadow palates are awesome!

Top Rated Eye Shadow